[For Sale] 3D professional server still for sale!

Hi there,

I posted this about a week and a half ago I believe, so I thought I'd post this again. This is only been sold ONCE so far, and I'm only going to sell it two more times instead of four to cut down on that fear of seeing your servers everywhere.

This came out very well in my opinion. The difference this time is that the instant you pay for this, you receive it. This is with the help of a new script used, so there's no hassle for you waiting to get your model you paid for and me not worrying about scaring people . All details are in the link:

www.nixfx.net/other/server17.html

About customizations.. once you've paid for the server, e-mail me using your paypal address and provide the color you would like.

I also do custom work! Look at my portfolio at www.nixfx.net to see most of my work.

Enjoy,
    ~Nick
    »» Nick
    »» 3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    »» Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games

I like this model alot.

Some real nice ones on your site NFX, good luck mate!
    Michael

Thanks p1az
    »» Nick
    »» 3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]

nice to see something different once in a while! excellent model.

Very nice model Too bad it isn't real.

Wow, funny you mention the "so it won't be seen" often line, within 5 minutes of browsing yaxay.com, I came across this site:

http://flawlesshost.com/

talk about coincident

One person bought it.. Whatever he did with it is not my business. If you've only found one site with it, I'd say I'm doing pretty good .

~Nick
    »» Nick

not bad - gj

Jeasus rock1127 it say's quite plainly that it will be sold only 4 times. $20 is all it is what you expecting?
    Michael

Haha, thanks p1az again.

I'm going to say that this sale is over since rock posted that url and everyone will believe that my server "gets around". Oh well.

~Nick
    »» Nick

Too many people on these forums expecting 2Advanced.com work for $5.
    Michael