Need shopping cart system for a prexisting site.

What I need is a shopping cart that can easily be implemented into a prexisting web site. What I basically need for it to do is provide me with buy links for each of the different products i input into the shopping cart system. and then just a checkout system along with the typical credit card processing. If anyone can provide me with this i'd appreciate it.

Have you taken a look at oSCommerce or ZenCart? I think both are along the lines of what you're looking for.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

if u need something simple use 2checkout
    they have your buy links and a simple shopping cart page and its cheap

Have you checked out: http://oscommerce.snappyserver.com/ - we have used them in the past for clients & they have been extremely happy with their services & support

Re: Need shopping cart system for a prexisting site.

Originally posted by sheriff_bob
    What I need is a shopping cart that can easily be implemented into a prexisting web site.
    Hi Sheriff Bob,

What is it youre trying to do exactly - Zen Cart, osCommerce, etc are all great cart solutions, but they really cant be implemented "into" a pre-existing website -

Really, what these carts do is act as an "add on" - so, if you were to have a current setup in an existing site, displaying a full catalogue - in order to utilize Zen Cart or osCommerce, you would really have to remove the existing "catalogue" section and replace it with a link to catalogue which would ultimately connect with ZC or osC.

You could use an integrated cms/ecommerce solution (theres a few out there - but, that would still necessitate starting from "scratch"..

Utilizing your current site, you would really need to script a cart into the code - this can be done, and there are some scripts available that will do this.

Paypal has such a script, but - utilizing that solution, you really dont get full cart functionality..

Not sure if this helps or if I interpreted your request properly, but still - I thought it was worth posting.....

I suggest finding a host that offers Shopsite.com's products. It's one of my three finalists.