Domain name valuation

Howdy all,

I don't own the name, but I'm curious what you all think the domain name sivart.com would be worth?

I've contacted the owner to get a quote. Once I get some feedback from everybody I'll post what he's asking for it.

-Travis S

Your are using this name for what kind of website....inother words what would you be offering in your site. forex: arts, pictures or something... I might be totally wrong about that speculation for you domain name...

Good Luck

Just a personal site... Maybe an art gallery. Sorry, didn't think to include that in the post...

I personally have no idea how to value domains but you might wanna take a look at the advertising section of this forum and see if you can find sellers of domains offering domains for sales something similar to your domain or in the neighbourhood of yours... that would get you a start in the direction....

Good Luck

Moved To Domain Name Appraisals Forum
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

seems a few companies are using the term though its likely to be a slow sale, I wouldn't value it at much, but if I got an enquiry I'd certainly be asking 4 figures+. What a name is "worth" and what someone is going to try and sell it for if they get a good lead is two different things.

It might be used for a company called SIV Anyway, it might be something like $XX because of the slick name
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli