Thread: List Manager

List Manager

I am looking for an application I can install on my servers to offer my clients as I list manager.
    The list maanger should contain add remove foward complain verify update profile options at the bottom of each emailer.
    I would also like to have some control panel that would say the success rate of each mailer and if it was opened as well as if anything was licked on. Also a bounced mail option to show what mails are not getting to mailboxes due to soft bounces or hard bounces. I currently use Topica for all this but now I would like to offer this option to all my clients and would liek to buy a software that is compatible to this.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

My first suggestion would be to spell check. I only understood half of what you said.
    Webmaster Forum webmastertalk.net Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools domainfocus.com Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

Hope this helps:

I am looking for an application I can install on my servers to offer my clients as a list manager.
    The list manager should contain an add, remove, foward, complain, verify, and update profile options at the bottom of each emailer that is sent out.
    I would also like to have some sort of control panel that would display the success rate of each mailer and if it was opened, as well as if anything was clicked on. Also a bounced mail option to show what mails are not getting to mailboxes due to soft bounces or hard bounces. I currently use an web application called Topica for all this but now I would like to offer this option to all my clients and would like to buy an application that is compatible to this.

Does anyone have any suggestions?