Caution: AvidNewMedia 2

I have run into the same experience as czarkazm, except to a lesser scale. As soon as I paid him he ran off and didn't finish the intro he was suppose to finish. I added him to another employee's AIM at my company, and VOILA, annmark was online on my employee's AIM and not on mine. He ignored all instant msg's.

I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone. I thought it was an isolated situation until I ran into czarkazm's post. Seems like he has done this more then once now.. This was the site he needed to complete an intro for jokarooinc.com. He's a great designer, but he doesn't stick to the basic principles of finishing what he claims he will have done.

Again, how unprofessional of Both entities to bring this to a public forum.

Sad

Originally posted by visio

Sad
    Defending your boss is hardly unbiased.

Do you know something I don't? Since when did I work for Mark Klink?

Sad
    Huh? Where is the professionalism in putting his clients on block? lol

I'd call it very professional to make our fellow webmasters aware of companies that don't follow their word. If there was no problems, then there would only be praise. Heck, I'm saving many people from a potential ripoff. I think the professionalism in that is priceless. I guess me and you tend to disagree, ah well.

Do you know something I don't? Since when did I work for Mark Klink?
    This email snippet below seems to counter your claim:

"This is AvidNewMedia technical support, and unfortunately our dept will be unable to assist you.

I can tell you however, that AvidNewMedia no longer offers site design services. AvidNewMedia has moved all of that function to Microvisuals.com"

If you want to warn people, why not take ANM to court - fight your battle, win and give them a bad name.

Innocent until proven guilty.

czarkazm - I ran 1 shift of tech support for Mark Klink to help him out a little, on a busy day.

What I didn't expect is someone like yourself to come along and bitch about something NON hosting related, on a hosting support application, linked from the website - I also gave you specific instructions from the management (my friend, not boss...Mr Klink).

Way to go and follow those mate

Defending your boss is hardly unbiased.
    hmmmm and getting friends to post on your behalf is unbiased right? Jokaroo was referred to us by you, and that's no secret.

We completed the work on Jokaroo as it stands. You paid us very minimal, and continued adding to the project (without wanting to adding to the payment).

This is what I'm talking about right here.....cheap clients, who are unwilling to pay for the worth of a design, are the same ones that do crap like this.

I thought it was an isolated situation until I ran into czarkazm's post.
    Actually you mean, until Kan told you to come post.
    Mark - Owner/Lead Designer
    avidInteractive
    Lead vocalist for Circle7: Circle7 on MTV

Oh and he begins harrassing our staff yet again (about 2 mins ago)
    avidInteractive

If you want to warn people, why not take ANM to court - fight your battle, win and give them a bad name.

Innocent until proven guilty.
    lol. I'm not going to even answer that.

even if this is a company bashings, one things gonna stand out....................whoever does there homework shouldnt get burned in the first place anyways

but that can be a little tough at times but yea so
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

Jokaroo it's best you don't - don't wanna start something now do we

Originally posted by ANMMark
    Actually you mean, until Kan told you to come post.
    Just to keep you happy, we will pretend he did. Why did you put me on block and not finish a quick intro that you promised from the beginning? You could of definitely saved yourself this headache with simply saying you can't do it. You took a very cowardly approach to all of this.

That is if you and czarkazm aren't the same person - I notice your URL for Jokarooinc.com is broken, and says "www.jjokaroo.com"

Hmmm

Just to keep you happy, we will pretend he did.
    Yes let's also pretend that your first post wasn't in this thread, that you just stumbled onto, if you think anyone buys the fact that he didn't tell you to come here.....you're missing something upstairs.

Why did you put me on block and not finish a quick intro that you promised from the beginning?
    Neither of you were blocked....simply removed from my buddy list. My settings do not allow people who are not on my list to message or see me online. You weren't blocked....just removed from the list.
    avidInteractive