Interview request

I'm taking a graphic design class in college which requires an interview of a professional graphic designer. The interview consists of:

Description of what you do, who you work for
    and these 5 questions:
    1. What do you like the best about your job? What is problematic?
    2. What computer programs do you use?
    3. How did you get here? Education/training/experience?
    4. What skills are required for entry-level graphic design? On-going training?
    5. Future of graphic design-Where is the profession going? What factors influence the field?

If you're interested, please private message me, and I'll confirm or deny it (I only need one, I don't want to waste people's time) and I'd like a fair-lengthed discourse for each question.

Also, if I've posted this in the wrong forum, please move it to the correct one.

That is interesting...What graphic app does the class use?
    The Ultimate Website for Christian Men!

San Diego, CA
    You may want to try A lot of designers hang out there.

Hmm.. which college do you go to?

Toulouse, France
    This is interesting, I might suggest someone... What colledge do you attend?

I attend Centralia College, some local businesses are owned by people who have gone through this college's graphics program. Thanks for that other website, I'll try that too if I can't get anyone here. I'm kinda pushing the assignment deadline, so I hope I can get someone quickly.

I have someone willing to help. Thanks, all.

NJ USA
    Originally posted by OCSupertones
    That is interesting...What graphic app does the class use?
    Graphic Design != computer graphics. Computer is just a medium of art that is used.

I took some graphic design classes at Parsons in NYC. Damn cool stuff but lots of work. You put in around 80 hours a week, it's crazy.