Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    The requesting URL could not be found

    Dear webmasters !

    We have changed the name servers yesterday and today some of our visitors are getting this message

    "The requesting URL could not be found"

    Is it normal in a name server update or do u think something is wrong.

    URL : http://www.urdupages.com
    We have switched our server to http://69.56.161.42/~urdu/

    Can anyone please guide me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    262
    Perhaps the DNS propagation is not complete, yet?
    #include<cstdio>
    char*s="#include<cstdio>%cchar*s=%c%s%c;%cint main(){std::printf(s,10,34,s,34,10);}";
    int main(){std::printf(s,10,34,s,34,10);}

  3. #3
    Thanks for your reply. Some visitors are getting "Apache server test successful and site not found" error while other are just getting "Page not found" error. Can anyone please tell me that is it normal during name server update ?

  4. #4
    Sometimes you can get around that on 'propagation day' by using the full url to the exact page, like: www.domain.com/index.html . Don't ask me why it works, but it does.

    And yeah, it's normal.

    Good Luck to ya,
    Joe

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    10,573
    usually takes 24 - 72hrs for propagation to complete.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

    Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •