Established Website For Sale

For Sale : http://www.quizarama.com/

I am selling off another of my established websites Quizarama.com. Quizarama.com is an entertainment website with a number of fun quizes. The site is a great viral site. Visitors to the site love to complete the quizes and then email them to friends and family to see how they do.

Here are the traffic stats for the last 3 months. (Proof of stats are available on request).

March 2004 : 10,759 uniques, 28,084 page views
    April 2004 : 8,310 uniques, 21,747 page views
    May 2004 (to date) : 1,904 uniques, 4,588 page views

I havn't focused on making any money with this site yet and only have TafMaster and Google adsene on it for which I don't have any stats as they uses a common account with many of my other sites in then.

I am looking for a quick sale and will entertain any serious offer. Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

Paul T
    Complete Website Scripts - EasySiteNetwork

Hi Paul,
    Have you got a starting price, is this an auction and if it is when will it finish?

Thanks
    DBH Web | 2 BUCK HOST | WHT Member Since 2002. | DBH Internet Enterprises.
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,
    RAID 10 Pure SSD, Premium Network, 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee.

Over 15 years experience in the Web Hosting Industry.

To be honest I don't have a starting price. Feel free to jump in with an offer. I would really like to sell the site within 2 days but I will close earlier if I get a good offer.

Thanks

Paul T

A couple more questions before I do, you have shown stats for the last 3 months however the site has been registered since 05-Oct-2003 do you have the stats for the previous months?

Also there appears to be a decreasing trend in the stats?
    LiteSpeed, cPanel, Fully Managed WordPress, CloudLinux, DDoS Protection, Daily Backups,

The domain was registered in October but I didn't develope the site until February so there are no stats before then. A large traffic source for the site is FunPageExchange.com (a free link exchange program) which is extremely good. They had some problems for the last 3 weeks with server load so the last 3 weeks of traffic reflect this. They resolved their problems on Sunday though and traffic should start picking up again now.

Thanks

Paul T

I'll bid $10.

Thanks for the reply, I'll bid $10 to get the ball rolling ok make that $15

I will bid $80.

I'll bid $85

I will bid $90.00
    Daniel R. Jones
    President & CEO - DRJ Ventures LLC

Distribute Your Press Release With SBWire - http://www.sbwire.com

$95 bid.

Bidding $150
    John Diver
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

Sigh... $160

Very nice! Good luck with the sale.

BTW, do you accept PayPal?

Yes I do accept paypal, actually I prefer PayPal as a payment

Ratty,

Do you have to update the content manually (yourself), such as the "who am I" section or is the site all updated thru other sites?

Another quick question sorry.....but the May stats look like they're going to be much lower than the previous two months. We're you advertising then, and not now, or why the big drop in uniques?

The only content that needs updating is the who am i section. This is done on a weekly basis. I enter a new person and 7 new clues into the database every week and every day the clues are automatically displayed on the site.

As mentioned in an earlier reply, the traffic drop for the last 3 weeks was due to one of the larger traffic sources (FunPageExchange.com) having some problems with their server capacity. This caused a drop in traffic for the last 3 weeks. They have resolved the problem now though and traffic should be going up again.

Thanks

Paul T

And not to mention May isn't even half way over yet .

~Nick
    Nick
    3D Portfolio: InuxStudios -- 3D Logos, web servers, icons... [ACCEPTING REQUESTS]
    Arcade Network: InuxGames -- #1 source for arcade flash games