Unhappy Site Studio Question

Greetings,

I have a client who is building a site using Site Studio. The client wants to include a SlideShow ( they are Photographers). They have created a slideshow and sent it to me on CD - all 24 megs of it mind you!

The question(s) is -where do I upload the Slideshow to? Do I have to create a folder ( I am a reseller using H-Sphere) on their account and on the site, could it be seen on an existing page of their built site or would they need to create a new page.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

AussieAndy

The easiest way to do a slideshow for them, is to create a subdomain on their domain, and call it gallery.domain.com. Then make sure php is enabled on the subdomain, and upload the open source gallery program (gallery.sourceforge.net). Configure it for them with a template that looks similar to their site, then upload their images for them to show them how it works.

Then tell them the user/pass to log into gallery, and they can then upload pics on their own and create slideshows.

To see a sample of what gallery looks like, here is my gallery. www.amishgeek.com/gallery/

And here is what the slideshow feature looks like
    http://amishgeek.com/gallery/slidesh...umName=album01

Gallery In Site Studio

Thanks for that - great pics too!

You seem to know your Site Studio - one other thing, can you add Swish to a Site Studio page?