Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

16 UFOs sighted in Mexico

Footage released by the Mexican air force is further proof of the existence of UFOs, an investigator has said.
    The video, filmed by pilots using an infrared camera, shows 11 bright objects moving rapidly in the sky.

"We are not alone! This is so weird," one of the pilots can be heard saying after the radar picked up the objects.

The Mexican defence ministry confirmed the videotape had been filmed by members of the air force, but did not comment on its content.

Mexican UFO investigator Jaime Maussan said that, while there hundreds of UFO videos, it was the first time one "had the backing of the armed forces".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3707057.stm

I couldn't see the video for some reason, but it said in the news that it was invisible to the eye, but could be seen on infrared sensors. It makes me wonder if maybe UFOs are closely studying us without being seen.
    Kerry Jones

Re: 16 UFOs sighted in Mexico

Originally posted by Kerry Jones
    . . . It makes me wonder if maybe UFOs are closely studying us without being seen.
    Well there not doing a very good job at hiding.

I think they're keeping a very safe distance, knowing what a primative and barbaric species we are.

Past UFO "people" have stated they generally come during wars, so it's no surprise They probably come and laugh at us then go home
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company

Any links to the actual video?

Re: Re: 16 UFOs sighted in Mexico

Originally posted by Aussie Bob
    Well there not doing a very good job at hiding.

I think they're keeping a very safe distance, knowing what a primative and barbaric species we are.
    True that, they are far better without us ..
    ^^ IM WITH STUPID!! ^^

"The only way to overcome fear, is to challenge it head on"
    "The quickest way to get over a woman, is to get under another"

I want to see the video!!! Someone please pm me the video link

i just dont belive UFO...ppl still keep making up the story over over years...and still now they haven't got anything about ?UFO,unless some flury picture or video tape.....sad...

There was a video on the site, but it stopped at 80% and poof the video is gone now.
    Kerry Jones

Originally posted by tinhnho
    i just dont belive UFO...ppl still keep making up the story over over years...and still now they haven't got anything about ?UFO,unless some flury picture or video tape.....sad...
    I say the same thing about religion! And yet 75% of the planet believes in some kind of "God", go figure.
    Dynanet Network Services - 206-607-9075
    We Do Hosting - Established May 2001
    http://www.dynanet.ca/

They also saw the Virgin of Guadalupe in a lightbulb.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...3756664362.jpg

I am not against the idea of other beings in the universe, it seems unplausible that we are the only ones, but I don't think they would invest so much time in us if they are so far advanced.

Or perhaps they're filming a tv reality show about a species autodestructing itself. And of course Donald Trump with his 2.5 billion dollars is financing the UFO's production.

Originally posted by pmoduk2
    Past UFO "people" have stated they generally come during wars, so it's no surprise They probably come and laugh at us then go home
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU
    www.Gotekky.com / Managed and Self-Managed hosting solutions
    Toll free: 1.888.915.4400 / Local: 1.514.316.1885 / Live chat
    Cloud VPS Hosting

but I don't think they would invest so much time in us if they are so far advanced
    Why not? We ourselves have studied lesser lifeforms than ourselves, we study life in the oceans, we study life in the insect world, we study life in the animal world, we aim to learn more about the world around us by doing so.

Once we venture into space and develop technologies for distant travel what are we going to do when we get there? My guess is we'll likely study what we find

Heck we've even studied the lost tribes we find in deep forests, to those people we're alien.

It reminds me of an astrophysicist at a NY university (asian-american guy I forgot his name) he used a concrete example to represent this idea, imagine a high way and a colony of ants near it, would you stop in the middle of a 100+ Km/h high way to watch them ? No most of us (except Crocodile hunter) would find them insignificant and that's how those aliens would react.

Originally posted by kris1351
    They also saw the Virgin of Guadalupe in a lightbulb.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...3756664362.jpg

I am not against the idea of other beings in the universe, it seems unplausible that we are the only ones, but I don't think they would invest so much time in us if they are so far advanced.
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU
    www.Gotekky.com / Managed and Self-Managed hosting solutions
    Toll free: 1.888.915.4400 / Local: 1.514.316.1885 / Live chat
    Cloud VPS Hosting

Originally posted by jpabboud
    It reminds me of an astrophysicist at a NY university (asian-american guy I forgot his name) he used a concrete example to represent this idea, imagine a high way and a colony of ants near it, would you stop in the middle of a 100+ Km/h high way to watch them ? No most of us (except Crocodile hunter) would find them insignificant and that's how those aliens would react.
    This of course then assumes that life is abundant in the universe and we are nothing special in it and not worth stopping by and visiting. Or that the aliens are enormous and planets the size of ours aren't noticable to them

My guess is that if interstellar travel is possible and has been mastered by some races they would be using it for scientific (and/or trade) purposes and any living planets would be seen as worth a visit to see what's going on.

Re: Re: Re: 16 UFOs sighted in Mexico

Originally posted by s.h.a.zz.y
    True that, they are far better without us ..
    Slightly OT here but I think you're a Muslim, and was wondering how UFO's and Alien lifeforms (etc), can fit in with your religious beliefs. The same for all faiths. This is a topic that absolutely fascinates me.

"Mexican UFO investigator Jaime Maussan said that, while there hundreds of UFO videos, it was the first time one "had the backing of the armed forces"."

Maybe they're preparing for a war ....

If this stuff is true I think we should take charge of this, but I do not trust the US Government with a advanced species of life. If they got their hands on a alien they would do all types of test and various other sick experiments on top of it. If there really is aliens I think civilians should meet them first.
    Kerry Jones

Here is a news cast with some video of it...

http://www.localnews8.com/home/766922.html?video=YHI
    Steve

wow, I wonder if its a new piece of technology that the us has developed it or its actually aliens :p
    Kerry Jones

wow, I wonder if its a new piece of technology that the us has developed it or its actually aliens :p
    Although if it were actually species from another planet it would be both disturbing and shocking, I would not be surprised if in the next half-century we uncovered some sort of alternate life form, or discovered another planet and/or solar system that has water and/or life on it.

It kinda scares me in a way as well. Imagine if they are just like humans. We fight over many different things like resources, race, religion, etc. It makes me wonder if they could be hostile towards us just because of how we live or maybe they want to harvest resources from our planet. SETI sends out maps into outter space and this scares me because if life does exist we could meet some really bad aliens that wish to destroy us rather than benefit from each other. I don't believe in aliens until recent, but hopefully we will meet some that will help us better our civilization or be able to live on a new planet some day. I think we need to fix the flaws our planet first before moving forward to ruin another.
    Kerry Jones

Just a question to people who do not belive in Aliens. How do you know their is no aliens out their? They might not look like what people think they should look. They might look like humans for all we know. It would be kind of strange to think we are the only life around dont you think?
    I am back....

Maybe there's another WHT website out there !!

Yeah they might be humans for all we know. They might be the exact copy of us for all we know.

I cant say i honestly believe in aliens since no factual proof has ever been presented, however... I believe It would be ignorant to believe that we are the only living beings in our infinite universe.

this whole video looks like the US is playing a fancy laser light show for the mexican army over mexico, from new mexico, I wouldn't doubt it at all.

Edit: not to mention I have pcitures of lasers capable of this, and shooting down things WAY up there, I mean WAY up there, yea, you get the jist.

There are almost 100 different alien species that exist in our solar system. Well, not all the time. They travel a lot through our solar system. Many aliens live on earth (the ones that look a lot like us). Some humans have parts of the reptilian genetics from centuries ago. Reptilians are an evil race of aliens that are from the zeta reticuli system. They don't actively come to earth, but do have slaves (clones) that abduct people, experiment on us, and monitor our growth. Those slaves are the common "grey's" that you see in the movies. There are other "grey's", only in different colors, skin, and sizes. Many of them are friendly and are not slaves to the reptilians. They basically prevent the greys and the reptilians from taking over our planet. The reptilians would like to use us as slaves, as our bodies are becoming more efficent for them. The only reason the "good guys" allow the greys/reptilians to abduct us is because the US government in the 1940's made an arrangement with them to allow a small percentage of humans to be abducted in exchange for advanced technology. Apparently over the past 20 years or so, the reptilians have stopped providing technology, but also increased the percentage of abductions. This has become a very large problem with the other alien species, and the governments on earth. Its only a matter of the time before the general public becomes aware of the existance of aliens.

Originally posted by RMF
    There are almost 100 different alien species that exist in our solar system. Well, not all the time. They travel a lot through our solar system. Many aliens live on earth (the ones that look a lot like us). Some humans have parts of the reptilian genetics from centuries ago. Reptilians are an evil race of aliens that are from the zeta reticuli system. They don't actively come to earth, but do have slaves (clones) that abduct people, experiment on us, and monitor our growth. Those slaves are the common "grey's" that you see in the movies. There are other "grey's", only in different colors, skin, and sizes. Many of them are friendly and are not slaves to the reptilians. They basically prevent the greys and the reptilians from taking over our planet. The reptilians would like to use us as slaves, as our bodies are becoming more efficent for them. The only reason the "good guys" allow the greys/reptilians to abduct us is because the US government in the 1940's made an arrangement with them to allow a small percentage of humans to be abducted in exchange for advanced technology. Apparently over the past 20 years or so, the reptilians have stopped providing technology, but also increased the percentage of abductions. This has become a very large problem with the other alien species, and the governments on earth. Its only a matter of the time before the general public becomes aware of the existance of aliens.
    the zeta rectuli system is really nice this time of year... just one small thing, its not that I doubt you in anyway, or think that your totally nuts... just one tiny small Q'... where did you find this out? or have you been abducted yourself?

maybe YOUR an alien?
    IWDN - Really smart web developers... and me!
    More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads.
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.
    Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly.

I think the mexican's just created a bad version of pong and dressed it up as a UFO sighting.
    I specialize in neck beards
    Latest: Reach for Android

Originally posted by websterworld
    the zeta rectuli system is really nice this time of year... just one small thing, its not that I doubt you in anyway, or think that your totally nuts... just one tiny small Q'... where did you find this out? or have you been abducted yourself?

maybe YOUR an alien?
    I got my sources

If you do some research yourself, you can learn all about it. You just need an open mind going into it.

Originally posted by RMF
    I got my sources

If you do some research yourself, you can learn all about it. You just need an open mind going into it.
    mind sharing your "sources"?
    One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction.

I've checked out websites that say similar things as what RMF posted, he could have just pulled it from those. Or he could be right. Or it could all be BS.
    Apexware Hosting Solutions
    www.apexware.com
    LOW Cost Budget Hosting
    www.rockbottomhosting.com

Either way, have you noticed how most "true" sightings are in Mexico? lol
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

"Sources" are usually kept private.

But yes, you can learn much about this sort of thing if you do the research. Again, you have to have an open mind. Many people are too caught up with religion, or are brainwashed by the media and government to think that anything to do with aliens or ufo's are simply conspiracy theories or hoaxes.

RMF

soooo.... you're the one that stole my 40 of smirnoff? ^_~ seems like you've had a good time with all of it!
    I specialize in neck beards
    Latest: Reach for Android

/me makes RMF a tinfoil hat . . . .

Besides everyone knows it's not aliens up there it's humans using time travel technology to come back and watch us.

Those stringy things with the big eyes are actually what web hosts will evolve into in approx 42,000 years.

Note the large eyes evolved through thousands of years of staring at screens in low lit rooms, the long fingers for ultimate keyboard reach with never moving your hands and the painfully malnourished and shrunked body formed by 42,000 years of sitting in the same chair and living on doughnuts and coffee.

Mark my words it's the descendants of Robert Marsh that are up there !!! (where do you think the word Martians came from ? !!)
    Invectis - Windows 2000, 2003 and MS SQL Server web hosting

where do you think the word Martians came from ?
    The same drunk that wrote the bible
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right

The Iranians are also seeing activity:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3671271.stm

Lets just hope we can get Bush out of office before they land..
    Let Google know when your dead | Read More >>
    Submit Your Press Release, Article, or News Tip Today
    W3Reports - News for Webmasters

Originally posted by RMF
    "Sources" are usually kept private.

But yes, you can learn much about this sort of thing if you do the research. Again, you have to have an open mind. Many people are too caught up with religion, or are brainwashed by the media and government to think that anything to do with aliens or ufo's are simply conspiracy theories or hoaxes.
    riiight.
    I dont believe in god, I'm not brainwashed by the media (not that I watch it anymore, since the real news now look like "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" I'd rather just watch Jon instead) and I dont live in the US to be "brainwashed" by the government.

I'll tell you why I think its a bucket load of, erm... yeah... you know why? common sense, thats why. see, what you posted I could find in the TV guide for then next "roswell" show. come on, its such a bunch of assorted bollony... do you have any proof, anything at all? dont tell me to go and google it, so I'll find a bunch of paranoid wackos raving drunkngly, why should I believe them?

Probably the UFO research team was starved of funds so they "encountered" a few

Why dont they reveal what Area 51 contains. Even the president of US is not alllowed to know the secrets of Area51 ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast