Directory Script For Sale

Ok, lets try this again .

There was a liittle controversy a few weeks ago about one site the script was on looking like somebody else's site. Thankfully, that has all been cleared up.

Most of the info about the script can now be found here.

I will say though that I have made several improvements to the script due to feedback since it was last on WHT. Improvements include:

1. You will now be notified when someone signs up to add links to your site.
    2. Anybody who signs up to add links will receive an email with their login info.
    3. A ratings feature has been added.
    4. Subcategories are now available.
    5. A blue/green skin in a zip file is now included.

Here are a couple of examples of the script on different sites:

And here is what the script will look like if you buy it:

Its now $25 for a regular license (one license per site) and $50 for the private label version. The private label version enables you to remove the "Powered By DirectoryZ" link from your site.

If you have any questions or comments please PM me or email me at [email protected]

IS there header files and footer files so we can edit the layout?

Also, is it organized php?

Thank you.

You can edit the layout of the site with the index file and the css. So in a way the index file acts like the header and footer combined. As you can tell the layout is easy to edit. For example looks alot different from

Its PHP but not sure what you mean by organized PHP.

Kolkata, India
    I need one but I need the customizations too. means you have to do the installations, colour, layout and header footer change. Does your company offer these services. Please visit where I like to use this.

Thanks and best regards

Kolkata, India
    btw sorry for double post i have more requirement like this if the price is suitable.

Np .

Let me talk to my graphics guy and see if he would be interested in doing this and for what price. Normally, the license owners customize the look of the site and install the script themselves since it's fairly easy to do.

Contact me by PM or email with everything you will need done in detail and I will show it to him. Thanks.

If DomainOgre can not provide you the service, I would be glad to help out a fellow community member