New, needing help!

New, needing help!

I have got my reseller package and got my hosting plans sorted but how do I process payment and what do I need?

I have ordered my reseller package and have set up my hosting packages which I currently set up with the reseller control panel (WHM). I am not sure how to set billing up, do I need certain extra software to be able to do this?

I live in the UK and my hosting will be UK based so I need something that will handlge GBP (great british pounds)

I am just not sure how to set a billing system up, I have contacted my host and they said that they can provide a SSL but not actually helped me in getting a billing system up they said they dont provide billing systems to so I hguess I have to find my own?

if you have cpanel/whm check out whm autopilot. get their trial and see if it woul fit your needs.

with it you can let your users sign up for a hosting plan, bill them & accept payment via 3 payment processors, ima, & paypal, and have their accounts automatically set up in your server.

if you're in UK, you might want to check out WorldPay to act as your payment processor.

if you will be using one of the 3rd-party processors, you won't need a SSL cert.

hope this helps.

You can also check out ModernBill, ClientExec and WhoisCart.

Good luck.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

thanks for your feedback guys really really do appreciate it!

Do I need to register anything legally in order to be able to sell my hosting plans?

Originally posted by Elux thanks for your feedback guys really really do appreciate it! Do I need to register anything legally in order to be able to sell my hosting plans?
    Paypal UK has a very simple recurring payment solution that does not require any cost. This can assist you with collecting payments every month. In the UK you do not need any special permissions to set yourself up in business. You must be aware of the various credit consumer laws that apply to you as a trader and you must declare any earnings to the tax authorities at the appropriate time.

For further information visit the online business link forums for signposts to relevant websites.