Unhappy Please read, need assistance...

I would like to make an offer to the person that currently owns a certain .com website. I typed in the domain in a WHOIS search, but the registrants email was not listed. I don't believe the home address for the owner is real either. Here's the home address, supposedly:

5571 Cosmos Commons
    Fremont, CA 94538
    US

Cosmos Commons doesn't seem like a real address to me. How can I email the owner, to let him know that I'm interested in his domain, if he doesn't list his email address? Please, anyone know how I can contact an owner of a domain name that doesnt have listed an email in the WHOIS? I've actually emailed the register site that the owner used to buy the domain name. They were no help at all. They kept giving me cut and paste answers. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! (I hope this question was put on the right board)

best way is via email you don't need to contact him via phone or pay him a visit for a domain, might raise the value to triple
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by Bashar
    best way is via email you don't need to contact him via phone or pay him a visit for a domain, might raise the value to triple
    How can you email someone when you don't have the email address?

I would suggest using good old snail mail here. And yes, Cosmos Commons is a real address. You can find it here:

http://mappoint.msn.com/(e5ulf445kj4ca2ns5auhtf2a)/map.aspx?L=USA&C=37.52101%2c-121.98339&A=7.16667&P=|37.52101%2c-121.98339|1|Cosmos+Common%2c+Fremont%2c+CA+94538|L1|

(Or, if you have problems with the link, go to Mappoint and type in the address!)

Wow, thanks Lubeca, I really didn't think it was a real address. Guess I have to go the snail route now.