Chicago Suburbs

Force Enom Push?

I have an domain name with another Enom reseller ( that I am trying to get pushed to my Enom account but they refuse to do so telling me to transfer it. The domain name in question is a .ORG and as such appears not to be available for transfer through registryrocket.
    Does anyone have any ideas? I thought about trying to find my enom account associated with the account and doing a push by logging into emon directly but have had no luck with that.

not possible you can ask sharednic for the EPP code so you can transfer it into your enom account.

if they refuse again i think you can contact enom or/and to help you with that.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

You'd probably be better off just trasferring than hassling w/ the reseller. Make the transfer, cut your losses and deal directly w/ enom moving forward. You've got to ask yourself what added benefit does the reseller offer that enom doesn't. If it is nothing then you're better off dealing directly w/ enom.

WoW $15!

The account login looks like a RegistryRocket Interfcae.