* poll:what's the reselling price of the main ssl providers

I know that the follow 6 ssl authorities are main players in ssl market.and want to compare the reselling price of them before becoming a ssl reseller.There are some complex in finding their reselling price and some need to write to them.so here I would like to know if anyone can be so kind to offer the reselling price of them:Verisign,Thawte,GeoTrust,Self Signed,Comodo,Entrust.net

also,If you can share your experience with them and offer some suggestions in selecting ssl product is greatly appreciated.

I have allot of experience selling certs from Comodo. I prob. sold over 3000 certs in a year and half and made some good money.

If you can put in 1k in your account with them, you could get a decent buy price. No doubt they are easy to work with, have good support and they are much cheaper than anyone else.

If you like, I can put you in contact with someone who will set you up asap with them.

Let me know , send me a PM

webhostPRO,thanks for your help.Can't the reselling price be posted in the side?

the pricing is really on a case by case basis, depending on how much you put in the account, the lower it is.

I think if you do 1k in your account, you could get $38 for a 1 yr cert. Obviously its higher for the diff certs and depending on the amount of years.

ya..,what I want to know is the pricing structure they provid(price to different amount,different year).and 1k?you mean money or account amount?

JUst go to instantssl.com and contact them about their partner program