Hosting clients For sale!

I am currently looking to sale my clients. This sale won't include my web site since I do plan to return back to the hosting industry soon.

I have had some personal problems come up that I need to quite for awhile. At the moment I have 4 servers which if you wanted to keep all clients on the same servers you could. I personally think you could move all clients to 2 servers if you wanted to. Here is a breakdown of what we are selling.

152 Monthly accounts $2,012.74

5 Quarterly accounts $539.22 5

11 Semi-Annual accounts $1,308.65

11 Annual accounts $2,039.81

Total yearly income $28,181.44

We also have domains that we have registered for $12.00 a year we have a total of 47 domains at this price.

All servers are Linux useing Cpanel as the control panel.

I use ModernBill as my billing software which I can allow you to keep. It would make it easier for you to keep track of the clients that way. Or you could import our database to your Modernbill Install. I hate to do this but at this moment in time I have no choice. I need to make sure they do get a good host that can provide them the level of support we have given them. I really need to close on a deal in the next 48-72 hours since I have to go out of town for some time. I plan to return to this business down the road sine I love doing what I do. We will also transfer ownership of our nameserver domain to your control. I will be more then happy to pass more information to you if you PM me.

I am looking for the best offer but also the best home for my clients. Please don't PM us if you can't afford to buy. I don't want to waste my time or anyone elses.

Do you have any instant messengers or email address which we can contact you at?

How about a ballpark figure that you're looking for?
    Where are servers located?
    Monthly costs to maintain service?

I Also sent you an email with these questions.

thanks,
    bpsNode, LLC - www.bpsNode.com
    Premium Cloud Servers
    Enterprise Hardware

Here are the server costs that I have at this moment. Most of the servers aren't full, so you can most likely transfer the clients to two machines. You could fit most the clients on the servermatrix servers. I would be more then happy to help transfer clients to your servers. Or I would transfer them to two of the servers I have.

EV1SERVERS

1 Server $167.99 a month

Burst

1 Server $76.99 a month

Server Matrix

2 servers $424.00

Re: Hosting clients For sale!

Originally posted by hostingpro3
    This sale won't include my web site since I do plan to return back to the hosting industry soon.
    Can you please explain this a little bit? This is the main concern I have. How soon you are planning to return to hosting business?

Thanks
    SupportPRO.com Quality outsourced hosting support and server administration @ affordable rates. Let the PROs handle your customer service 24/7.

I plan on returning to this business in 3-4 months. I have someone sick in my familiy that requires me to watch over them. I have spent $10,000.00 on my site alone in the last 16 months so you can see why this wouldn't be included.

um just wondering but why/how have you spent $10,000 on your website in a month? Seems like a lot...
    Like passive recurring revenue you can retire on?
    You focus on building your brand, we handle all support, billing, and more.
    Pressed.net - Start your own Managed WordPress Hosting Company

I have spent $10,000.00 on my site alone in the last 16 months.

16 Months not 1 Month

Originally posted by hostingpro3
    I have spent $10,000.00 on my site alone in the last 16 months.

16 Months not 1 Month
    Still seems like a lot to me

I am not going to explain why I have spent $10,000 on our site. I can easily spend more then that if I wanted to. To make a site profitable and to try and make a living from it that is very small. It costs alot of money to keep a site up to date and get good listings in search engines. We have already got many offers from people not wanting the site since most own hosting companies as it is. I am sure many other here on WHT have spent way more then me.

normally with any senseable business sale, the buyer will require you sign a Non-Compete Agreement, so that if they buy your customers, you dont turn around 3-6 months later, then try get those customers back.

If anyone had common sense in wanting to buy your customers, they would make sure you sign one for at least 12 months

It also is recommended so that your customers dont get confused when they get under the management of the new owner. Many customers do not check their mail, or read the notices they get from their host. 6 months down the road, they get a charge from Acme Host, and do a chargeback, then go to your site, and "re-signup" after Acme told them they "bought" their account from you.

If you interested in a partnership arrangement, let me know bro!

we woudl be interested, but not of you're coming back in a few months time - as other posters have said, it confuses the consumer

are you willing to part with the doamin, branding as well as the servers and client etc - you get to keep the "site" if eerequired but not run it under the same name ?

aquisitions [at] othellotech.net
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules