Problems with PayPal at the moment?

Is anyone else having problems with PayPal at the moment?

Had someone recently send me a payment for a Template I made but it didn't go through. I went to and it wasn't loading.

After about 10 minutes, the site loaded but still no sign of payment being sent (my side or the sender)

Anyone else having problems with paypal at the moment?

It's been working fine for me all night.

Originally posted by Mr. Stabby
    It's been working fine for me all night.
    Same here...

Goleta, CA
    Completely dead. Possibly a routing issue.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

Well it recently started working again, yet I checked again now and I get: "We can't find """

I asked a few friends and doesn't seem to work for them either...

New York City
    Seems like completely down here as well:

Alertra says so as well.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

We're sorry. You do not have permission to execute this transaction. Please contact the Account Administrator.

Due to heavy traffic on our site, we were unable to complete your request. We are working to increase capacity in a number of ways so that you won't see this message again. In the meantime, please try clicking the 'Refresh' button on your browser to reload the page. If you are still unable to access the site, please try again in a few minutes.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

Error 3004