Cool Tech Magazine Subscriptions for sale CHEAP!

Hey all,

I'm selling some more tech magazine subscriptions for those interested at massively discounted rates. I've been selling magazine subscriptions on eBay and my website for awhile now, with over 99% positive feedback on ebay, and a PayPal Verified Business member since October 2000, with well over 700 verified unique buyers. My site is www.discountmags.com - haven't updated it in a while though. Subscriptions are only available to U.S. residents, sorry, clearinghouse gives no exceptions.

Please feel free to IM me, or reply to this thread if you have any questions. I realize many of you may become skeptical when you see your favorite zine subscription for just a fraction of the cost, but let me assure you, this is the real deal. There's nothing I'm hiding, and you'll never receive a bill. I've stopped selling on eBay for several months, which led to a couple negative feedbacks recently, all of which are in the process of being worked out at this very moment.

eBay: http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...=discount-mags
    PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/us/verified/p...scountmags.com

Wired
    Term: 1 Year; 12 Issues
    Cost: $3.00; 2 years for $4.50
    Entrepreneur (new subscriptions only)
    Cost: $3.00; 3 years for $5.00
    PC Magazine
    Term: 1 Year; 22 Issues
    Cost: $6.50; 2 years for $11.00
    PC World (no CD version)
    Cost: $9.00; 2 years for $14.00
    Forbes (new subscriptions only)
    Term: 1 Year; 26 Issues
    Cost: $3.50; 3 years for $5.00
    Computer Shopper
    Term: 1 Year, 12 Issues
    Your Cost: $3.00; 3 years for $5.00

I have TONS more tech magazines, and for that matter, all sorts of magazines available, just get in touch with me and I can give you pricing. All the magazines should commence within 6 weeks, usually within 4 weeks. I give big discounts if you order more than one subscriptionat a time, also.

If you have any questions, you can get in touch with me from one of the following methods (preferably AIM):

E-mail: dan@discountmags.com
    AOL Instant Messenger: zes
    Phone: 571-212-7726

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to dealing with you in the near future!

Dan Gessler

I got my pc magazine subscription a while back through Dan and just processed a wired renewal. Hes a great guy to deal with
    Why do they call them fingers? I never seen them fing. Oh, there they go.

Thought I'd toss in my .02

Dan hooked me up with The New Yorker, The Atlantic, Harpers Something. Cheap and reliable, even after a year.

(Speaking of which all 3 of those are getting set to die out, do you process renewels at the same price I paid at the beginning or anything? Feel free to PM )
    Read the posts people, no more blanket answers.

Hi Dan,

How do you aquire these great prices?

I'm interested
    how much for shipping to toronto, canada?
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

Do these talk 6+ months to show up?
    There are a lot of free offers at www.slickdeals.net in the forums, but they seem to take for ever.

Are there any maximums? I think this would be good as gifts but I"m wondering if this is promotional only.
    .:: vento web hosting
    .:: simple hosting, simple solutions, simply reliable
    .:: ventohost.com

Originally posted by phoebs
    I'm interested
    how much for shipping to toronto, canada?
    I second that question. Can we order from Canada?

thanks

Originally posted by gfxdoodler
    I second that question. Can we order from Canada?

thanks
    Sorry, but I'm not permitted to sell outside the U.S.

Originally posted by ericnmu
    Do these talk 6+ months to show up?
    There are a lot of free offers at www.slickdeals.net in the forums, but they seem to take for ever.
    Maybe, but who's to know those guys won't either sell your address, or never com through with the magazines? Mags you get with me will arrive within 4-6 weeks. Also, many of the "free" offers are only for a few titles as far as I know. If your question is whether I use a site like this, the answer is definitely not. I offer over 1,000 different titles.

Originally posted by Rob_AcuNett
    Hi Dan,

How do you aquire these great prices?
    Even better if you order in bulk The trick is I'm passing the savings onto you. Many magazine publishers ar willing to take on subscribers for cheap, sometimes very cheap, depending on how bad they want more subscribers in order to fulfill their advertisers/advertisements.

Thanks.
    Dan

Quite a bit of bad eBay feedback lately, plus I'm in Canada :-(

Too bad it's a No-No for Canada, would have loved to get a few.