Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1

    Another hoster to stay away from

    tnahosting.com

    They have NO customer service at all. They don't answer e-mails, their 888 number is a voice mail, etc.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Motorcity
    Posts
    150
    Have you signed up with them ? Do you use there service ? Just because 888 # goes to voicemail dosent mean anything. Maybe they dont use the number for support issues but rather sales issues and only take calls btw normal business hours. Just trying to figure out why there so bad and if you actualy signed up and used the service. Actualy look like there just starting to launch as some of the links dont work like the cpanel views, nice looking site. Had to cost money to build it. Dont think they would go thru the trouble of building the site and not being active, but it does look like its not complete. And what do you know another Michigander like me . Whohoo !

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    540
    With the name, I was thinking it was adult hosting...

  4. #4
    Originally posted by peilo
    Have you signed up with them ? Do you use there service ? Just because 888 # goes to voicemail dosent mean anything. Maybe they dont use the number for support issues but rather sales issues and only take calls btw normal business hours. Just trying to figure out why there so bad and if you actualy signed up and used the service. Actualy look like there just starting to launch as some of the links dont work like the cpanel views, nice looking site. Had to cost money to build it. Dont think they would go thru the trouble of building the site and not being active, but it does look like its not complete. And what do you know another Michigander like me . Whohoo !
    Used them for almost 2 years, so they are not new. Those links USE to work. They are called TNA Hosting Inc., but on the voicemail, it says Hi-Tech Hosting.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,271
    Seems their phone number is for dedicated server customers only, according to their "Contact Us' page. For virtual hosting you only get e-mail support.

    But thats just what I got from the site.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mi
    Posts
    208

  7. #7
    They NEVER respond to e-mails. I've sent countless e-mails to all of their e-mail addresses and even to anthony's direct e-mail acct. Still nothing.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Hobby Insider - www.hobbyinsider.net
    (Sports Related Hovvy site with some non-sport)
    Hosters to avoid:
    imhosted.com (worst hoster around)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Lynbrook, New York
    Posts
    187
    I think when you write a review good or bad about a company a url is needed?
    Sang P. Ma
    President/VizHost.Com, Inc.
    http://www.vizhost.com

  11. #11
    I know one person who has been with Tna and I havent heard any complaints from them yet but then again im not the one with hosting with them.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    244
    Originally posted by iblive
    With the name, I was thinking it was adult hosting...
    As did I when I first saw the name.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    467
    They have a 30 day gurantee ask for your money back. I would have asked for the money back before posting this thread. I can understand if they tottaly ignored your requests and denied a refund. Looks like shared hosting is not there main money maker and yes i think they do host adult sites.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

  14. #14
    Originally posted by a1nerd
    They have a 30 day gurantee ask for your money back. I would have asked for the money back before posting this thread. I can understand if they tottaly ignored your requests and denied a refund. Looks like shared hosting is not there main money maker and yes i think they do host adult sites.
    Asking for anything is useless. They don't respond to e-mails at all and never return your phone calls when you leave a message.
    Hobby Insider - www.hobbyinsider.net
    (Sports Related Hovvy site with some non-sport)
    Hosters to avoid:
    imhosted.com (worst hoster around)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •