Colo around the country!!!

You guys have been great with Tennessee...THANKS!

Now, I need help for the following cities within the US. I basically need to attempt to colo a single 1U server in each of these cities, somewhere close to their downtown areas, for a project I am working on with my company. I can give more info if anyone is interested.

Hartford, CT
    Knoxville, TN
    Memphis, TN
    Nashville, TN
    Evansville, IN
    Portland, ME
    New Orleans, LA
    Minneapolis, MN
    Charleston, SC
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Ft. Myers, FL
    Jackson, FL
    San Juan, PR

I have others but this should be a good start to get the fire flaming. Thanks again!!!

-swhite

Re: Colo around the country!!!

Originally posted by swhite
    I can give more info if anyone is interested.

That's quite a collection of cities you're asking about. I'll bite, i'm rather curious about this. Care to share with everyone what this project is all about?

Re: Re: Colo around the country!!!

Originally posted by Asci
    That's quite a collection of cities you're asking about. I'll bite, i'm rather curious about this. Care to share with everyone what this project is all about?
    Yes, please post more info on the project. I'm curious as well.

Brief on the details...

Thanks for the interest and I will try to give as much details as I am allowed to do. One of my customers has contracted with my company to measure the performance and reliability their cellular data (Internet) network. To do this, I need to collocate a single 1U server where I can also achieve adequate signal strength to the cellular provider. The cities I have listed in this thread is only a partial list of what we have been researching and already have online. In fact, we have over 40 of these online and operational today, providing data to our customer about their network.

Its a pretty cool project but one with a very tight deadline. Basically, I have my team of technicians flying all over the country performing site surveys, signal strength tests, and installing servers. I guess this is a good way to rack up on air miles...if you can handle flying across the country multiple times a week!

Thanks for your help and please...pretty please...any assistance on these cities would be greatly appreciated!!!

-swhite