Zerano.com Review Request

I just finished this design last night. The flash header was done by Tommy from WebRhino:

http://www.zerano.com

Comments and other suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Thanks!

one word is all i gots to say:

flashy

oh and good job
    I LIKE IT!
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

You gave up on the green and orange design? I really liked that one.

This one is more subdued. I see that you are going for the corporate look, but the colors are dark and foreboding. The black and white photos don't help.

The stock photos with all the decapitated people are not inspiring. To invoke an emotional response, you need to show eyes. Consider close ups of HAPPY faces with eyes a'twinkling - along with some corporate location behind the head. In color too. You'll have more impact.

I also do not care for your heading fonts being italic.
    Serial Beggar
    Hate Your Family? Have No Friends? Make Me Your Beneficiary!

Originally posted by serialbeggar
    The stock photos with all the decapitated people are not inspiring.
    For some odd reason that got me laughing pretty good. Yeah I can see your point. I ditched the orange and green because my partners didn't like that look. Plus, we had that flash beforehand so didn't want it to go to waste. I'm trying to get Tommy to do a "once over" to give it a professional yet stylish charm that I'm looking for.

Part of the bottom of the flash banner seems to cut off. Flash banner color theme doesn't seem to go with the color used in the HTML. Every time you click on a new page the flash restarts back to the loading page, after a while that sound file can become quite annoying. The Icons used for the main page seem pix-elated and bland. Order page is broken. I really like the color theme you went with. I hope these suggestions help improve your website. Good luck!
    Chris Tauscher
    SHIFTIFY

Colour theme looks nice, but doesn't go very well with the flash. Also, the blue links(only a few of them) don't go very well with the nice black/orange theme. Maybe you could consider a very dark shade of blue instead of black to go with the flash.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

I have tweaked the site colors which has in turn made the site appear brighter than before. The flash banner is going to be fine tuned as well, and the subpage flashes will not be so annoying. The main icons are stock photos I am using until something better comes up.

Finally, no the order page does not work as I am currently working with InstantSSL to get the secure site up and running. Personally, I feel I should have gone with GeoTrust...but that's another story. Thank you for your comments thus far. I really do appreciate them!

Well, it looks much better now, nice work.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Now that's a good usage of flash!
    Not huge loading filesizes, OPTIONAL intro which doesn't even use the entire page.
    Overall design, personally I think the blue might be a little dark, but that's just me