Thread: Host4You ???

Host4You ???

Hello,

Take a look at their offer; http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...5&pagenumber=1

What do you think about that offer?

nice offer, but remember you get what you pay for.

the seller refused to answer whether it's 500gb in + 500gb out or in + out combined. Funny...
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

... and $45 setup fees in the website is "TYPO"
    Dixiy.com - Professional Web Hosting Provider since 2002
    AutoCreation.net - Automation Solution for cPanel Hosting! + Illegal File Scanner
    WHDir.net - Your complete Web Hosting Directory with Hosting/Server Tutorials

ive not dealt with this company directly on the other hand I did deal with the company they are reselling (sentris) and it was a HORRIBLE experience lots of hidden fees ended up costing me around $1000 outta pocket for all the damage and charges they made to me for a server that was down more then up. This was about a yr ago. Kind of surprised they still alive.

lets stay away from them

we answered about the bandwidth already, it can be either way, just total has to equal 1000gb

you can see for yourself the good review we received at the post, like http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...5&pagenumber=5

Notice the pricing scales upwards (all the way to $180...)

why is Host4You account disabled.

Are they not a good host to go for. If not please let me know why. I find their prices cheap and the other topic has some good feedback but when i see account disabled i get worried plz help!

Thanks in advance

Trust me, don't go.