Just curious......Did i make a mistake?

I use to own I sold this about 2-3 years ago for $1000. Was I smart to do that or do you think it could go for more nowadays? I did receive letters from eBay at the time asking for me to either turn it over to them or simply let it expire. I never took them seriously...

I think it was a smart thing to do. Because ebay would most likely have contacted you and turned it over anyways.

the web
    I think it is worth very little

United States of America
    well ones things possibly for sure you may have gotten less or maybe im wrong and gotten more BUT whats to have a domain if its not gonna be used
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

I don't think it's worth much, meaning that if only has the name of a large corporation in it doesn't mean it has the same value. Take the example of ""
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

I don't think e-bay have the right to make you turn it over to them. After all, it isn't really their name. If you had registerd then fair enough but can be a completely different site. I don't think it was worth $1000 though so you did well.

Jamie, - [email protected]
    AIM: Atividotcom | ICQ: 334982413 | MSN: [email protected] | Yahoo: Atividotcom