Iam fed up with cedant

Hello,

today our new cedant server (dual xeon 1gb etc) starts running. After 6 hours the machine stopped complitley. We tried to reach the cedant support via eMail but there was no response at all. 5 hours later we get in contact with the customer service but there was still no support!
    So we are still waiting ! By the way we have about 10.000 users on the server!

So I hope you can help me. Iam looking for a new provider who is offering dual xeron dedicated server (1 or 2 gb Ram ) with about 1000 GB traffic . We need 24 hours real support that means an excellent service !

Please Help!!!!

Greeting from Germany Malcom

Sorry I don´t understand your phrase!
    Please explain!
    We tested the server for about 1 one week and everythings worked fine! Today we had the first 250 user on it!

By the way your answer is not helping a lot !

If it worked fine for a whole week, then you're probably overloading it now with users or someone has run a bad script on it.

Are you willing to pay good money for good service?
    Matthew Gunnin
    COO - Dataracks, Inc.
    Dataracks.net | Ultra-Reliable Hosting.™

Originally posted by Matthew Gunnin
    If it worked fine for a whole week, then you're probably overloading it now with users or someone has run a bad script on it.

Are you willing to pay good money for good service?
    I will pay good money for good service but not to much because our webpage offering service for free!
    It depends on what will we get for our money an is it worth it!
    We are a looking for a provider who can offer service for fair price!

Hi Malcom,

Your statement "I will pay good money for good service but not to much because our webpage offering service for free! " is interesting. We have 24/7 email support, but when I asked how long you had waited to report it, I wasn't sure if you meant you waited four hours before coming to the sales chat.

Support via phone is available now, and has been since about 830 am PST.

Originally posted by larissa
    Hi Malcom,

Your statement "I will pay good money for good service but not to much because our webpage offering service for free! " is interesting. We have 24/7 email support, but when I asked how long you had waited to report it, I wasn't sure if you meant you waited four hours before coming to the sales chat.

Support via phone is available now, and has been since about 830 am PST.
    Hi Larissa,
    Iam glad that you read that!
    We waited 5 minutes until we report it directly to your 24/7 emailsupport! Sorry but if you are offering this service than we can expect that you do your job. This service is free for our users but not for our sponsors and they paying for it and expecting a good job from us! Normaly there is no need to talk to the sales chat !
    So what will you do to increase your service level?

Greeting Malcoms

Just to make sure I understand this.

You get a dual Xeon box with 1 gig of RAM and it runs for a week with no issues. Then you put 10,000 clients on the server and you're blaming your provider for the problems you are now having?

Originally posted by Watcher_TVI
    Just to make sure I understand this.

You get a dual Xeon box with 1 gig of RAM and it runs for a week with no issues. Then you put 10,000 clients on the server and you're blaming your provider for the problems you are now having?
    No you dont understand it proper.
    There were just 250 people on the maschine, but that is not the point.
    If a company offering server with 24/7 support than you can expect that service because you pay for it.