* $4/mo Advertising and more

Lowter Studios has started a new advertising option. Our last one was $1/month which we ran out of spaces. Therefore we started a new one that is slightly larger.

The ads are displayed on all the archive pages for only $4/month or $40 a year saving on 2 months! This are the same size as the front page ones so previous advertisers can get more if they wish.

Your banner is placed on every page of the archives which includeds tutorials, articles, and reviews.

We only are offering two spots, but if a lot of people are interested we can arrange more.

Statistics:
    294232 unique hits for the month of May.

Our other ads have made up to 63336 impressions in only one month. The viewers vary from graphic designers, web designers, gamers, and programmers.

You can arrange the advertising via Email or PM. We also have application forms if you wish to use that:

Email - [email protected]
    Forms - http://lowterstudios.com/email.php?type=adform

If you need more info feel free to ask here and remember only $4/month!

We also offer free text links in our link archive to members who join the site. If you join just email me the information and I will add it.

Do you only allow 150x50?
    Cheap Resale Warehouse : The Lowest Prices for Godaddy / Wild West Domains reseller accounts allowed on the web http://www.cheapresalewarehouse.com
    [/B]

We would like to have only that size, but we can take others as long as the size is approved with us. We will make the banner for you if you need one. I do believe I made one for you for the $1/month advertising and you just didn't continue. I could use that one if you wanted advertising.

Are those statistics of th archive pages?

Yes the archive page. It is viewed a lot by many people due to the articels and such.