Xin Net Corp never let me to transfer my domains

My friends brought a domain from Xin Net Corp, but he changed the contact information to mine because we wish to change to better domain company such as OpenSRS (Ev1Servers). I had submitted a transfer request in May 07 but after May 10, i received an email from Ev1Server indicated that my transfer is failed. The main point is:

1) my domain is not expired
    2) my domain is not locked
    3) they did not send me any second authorisation

Anyone have some clues or maybe have the same experience like me?

how old is the domain? Domains cannot be transferred for 60 days once registered/transferred. So if it is within that period, it is normal for any .com/.net/.org domain. .biz/.info may transfer instantly without any 60 day, I am sure which does this (or both?).
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

Originally posted by kohashi
    how old is the domain? Domains cannot be transferred for 60 days once registered/transferred. So if it is within that period, it is normal for any .com/.net/.org domain. .biz/.info may transfer instantly without any 60 day, I am sure which does this (or both?).
    it is registered since end of august 2002. I submitted the second transfer again, hopefully it will works. Can anyone shares or possibility tell me what else is wrong?

some registrars systems doesn't support automated transfers so you have to inform them to send ACK to the registry to approve the transfer.

might be one of them
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi