Needs information on this project

Hey Guys,

One of my client needs a site to be designed and i am not sure what cost it would pile up and also not sure of all the descriptions so if anyone has any idea please update me with details and if possible the pricing details too. I need to have all the details as sooon as possible.

need visa/mastercard transaction for cash flow
    need verisign + microsoft certificate on safety for cash transaction .

Pls advise whats the best quotation and categorization based on above . There are few more demands to be integrated on the site but i think i can handle alll the other details fo rmyself so please update me with detaisl.

Thanx

No replies yet why people here dont have an idea or what.Hey guys i need some info and if someone wants to do it also let me know.

Thanx

I can help you looks like maybe you need ecommerce "need visa/mastercard transaction for cash flow" and and ssl "need verisign + microsoft certificate on safety for cash transaction." Hard to tell with what you did post. What is it that needs to be sold to figure out what type of cart you need for starters. Post a lil more info so some of the great ecommerce experts here can assist you. If no reply I can help you out trying to determine what the companys needs are

i think he is selling some softwares out there so he wants ecommerce for it and also wants a verisign certificate for it too.I didnt get much details from it but i think i will have to check more with him.