installation of cerberus helpdesk

I am in need of someone that would be able to install cerberus helpdesk so that it works. I have spend this whole week and last week trying to get it to work. Their support team hasn't been very good, but considering that we are using the free version who can blame them. I have everything installed but when a user submits a ticket from the public gui an email is sent to the support address but the ticket is never created. Have fooled around with the parser and emailing piping with no luck.
    http://cerberusweb.com/

Please contact me by email or pm if you think you can help.
    Thank you very much.

Server Platform

Hi,
    Could u please tell , for which server platform , you are trying to deploy it.?

Hey there!

Can you send me your ticket number from our support team? I'll make sure you get some help with installation.

We definitely provide support for the free version, though the precedence is lower than paying users (as would be expected).

You can also IM/PM me directly -- I'd be happy to run through some troubleshooting.

Thanks!
    Jeff Standen, Chief of R&D, WebGroup Media LLC. - LinkedIn
    Cerb is a fast and flexible web-based platform for business collaboration and automation. http://www.cerbweb.com/

I am also having the same problem everything works fine but the email parser and emailing piping don't work.
    John Heslop

It took me some time, but I got there in the end.

Getting the email piping to work was much easier having read their forums
    Bloory
    Watch this space...

Originally posted by Bloory
    It took me some time, but I got there in the end.

Getting the email piping to work was much easier having read their forums
    Have tried looking at their foums as well.

Originally posted by jstanden
    Hey there!

Can you send me your ticket number from our support team? I'll make sure you get some help with installation.

We definitely provide support for the free version, though the precedence is lower than paying users (as would be expected).

You can also IM/PM me directly -- I'd be happy to run through some troubleshooting.

Thanks!
    Thanks, I really appriciate this.
    I will be sending a pm to you shortly.

Originally posted by jheslop1
    I am also having the same problem everything works fine but the email parser and emailing piping don't work.
    Hey there,

I'd be happy to help you out as well.

Send me a PM with your contact info and the ticket number from our system (if you have one). We can work through phone, AIM/ICQ or e-mail.

I can walk you through making sure you have the right parser, verifying config.xml settings and testing the parser manually.

In the meantime, set your parser loglevel to DEBUG (on the command line) and check your log file. It should give you a very detailed trace which, toward the bottom of the log, should reveal any issues.

Talk to you soon,
    Jeff Standen, Chief of R&D, WebGroup Media LLC. - LinkedIn
    Cerb is a fast and flexible web-based platform for business collaboration and automation. http://www.cerbweb.com/

Just wanted to update this thread.
    With Jeff's help I finally got the helpdesk working.

Thanks Jeff