houston, tx

SEO Optimizing Needed - Budget $1000

I am looking for a SEO company or truly expereinced individual to assist with a well established site. I have been pricing SEO optimizers and find the majority to be dishonest at best - and overpriced.

I have 30 specific keywords I need optimized to the top 10 of a very uncompetative field (comparatively speaking anyhow). I know SEO is a long progress - I am setup to track results and just want to make progress each month on my 'free traffic' - since I will have to sell my house and all of my possessions to pay for PPC much longer!

My budget is apx. $1000 - and this is for the optimizing of my site (keywords, meta tags, modifications, etc.,) I already agressively do PPC, Overture, Google, Site Match, and I will pay for all of that. I will also pay for paid inclusions that are needed.

The $1000 budget is for consulting fees and work to be done on the site. I am willing to pay the 'other fees' such as listings, directories, etc.,

1. 18 years of age or older
    2. Must have at least 3 credible references
    3. Must have your own website
    4. Your site must be optimized (make sense?)
    5. Must be u.s. based and speak english or chinese
    6. I need to see samples and you need to know what you are doing.
    7. I am not looking for someone to create link farms, hidden text, or anything 'spamming', unethical, or illegal. (I could do that myself :-D )

If you just put up an SEO site last night, or are thinking about getting into this - you are not what I am looking for. I am looking for an independant free lance person to spend some time with me of the next 3-4 months, make modifications, and track progress.

I can not give $3000 - $5000 to one of the big SEO companies, because I they are all running some form of scam and it makes me uncomfortable.

I know someone on WHT is legit and the real deal - help me out!

p.s. This is for a different site, I will disclose more about the site when the person is selected.

MODS - if this is in the wrong spot let me know... and sorry.

Joe - HostingWave.Com / TXINSURANCE.COM
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregnancy.

There is a freelancer I heard about, SEOGuy ( that has a wide experience in this. You should contact him, he has decent prices.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

why must you be US based?

Ontario, Canada
    Well I hired Pavel from to optomize a few of my sites, but that is just small scale and not really what you are looking for. But he also works at and they are a large company and Pavel is awesome. I'll give ya a link that has a phone number, wouldn't hurt to give them a call or send them an email.

Hope this helps.
    Greg Lubbelinkhof

I can help. I meet all of your qualifications. I work with a number of designers who specialize in SEO. I am with Via Networks and am more than happy to provide you with references. I can even have you talk with someone that I found on this forum. I can't guarantee that I can meet your budget until one of my designers takes a look at your site.

We provide professional results at a good price. I am not going to be your cheapest bid - but I am not going to charge you an arm and a leg. If you are interested feel free to contact me.

[email protected]

Here is a link, for a little bit more information: