* Free File Uploading Service

I have set up a new website at Uploader.US This website offers 100% Free Image and other file hosting. I think the domain is easy to remember so anytime you have a new image for your forum signature/avatar, website, screenshot, a picture for your ebay auction, your own picture to show friends, a file you want to distribute such as a script or application you wrote, you can zip over to uploader.us and upload it. I have a system setup to monitor if files are accessed.

The files are deleted if not accessed at all after 90 days, But I think this is reasonable. I am constantly working on the site and am currently paying a designer to create a new design.

The site is 100% ad-revenue supported but It won't be going anywhere as I own a dedicated server that I only use to run 3 websites. It's basically a way to put my server to use.

Cheers,
    LZ

Are there accounts or does everyone have access like a public ftp?

Are you selling it or advertising for it???
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

It's mine and It's free.

There is no registration required, It'slike a browser based FTP.

"Please support our sponsers by just clicking a link. This will ensure this site stays here forever."

This is against Google TOS and it's an unfair to the advertisers who pay for the clicks on your webpage. I suggest you remove it immediately.

Originally posted by Homeblock
    This is against Google TOS and it's an unfair to the advertisers who pay for the clicks on your webpage. I suggest you remove it immediately.

And by the way, this forum isnt for self-site-promotion