Better Than Google Ads

Are there any other CPC ads program that pay as mucha as google? Or is google the only CPC program that pays so much..

Personally,

I have found google to be the highest payer.

I could be wrong, but all other companies seem to make that little bit more for themselves.
    Future Templates
    http://www.futuretemplates.com
    10% cheaper than Template Monster
    Pay With PayPal & 2Checkout

yeah google is better than anyone available anayways i am also looking for google alternative too.

Google is the highest paying so far. But with their new campaign, Overture will be paying almost as much as Google within the next few months, at least that what they're advertising on right now.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Originally posted by lorandm
    Google is the highest paying so far. But with their new campaign, Overture will be paying almost as much as Google within the next few months, at least that what they're advertising on right now.
    Do you have any idea about how overture works as far as decent website want to be their publisher? or do you have to be a really big website

Ehhh....I've been part of the Overture/Quigo beta campaign and all I can say is that the features are nice but payment doesn't come even close to Google. Not Near close.