Domain Question (2 letter com)

Hello,

I am currently in the process of buying a 2 letter com domain however I have a question before I do:

Some people told me that it is not longer possible to buy 2 letter coms and it seems like you cannot renew them too.

Since I am paying a lot for the 2 letter com I would like to ask if somebody has more details about this issue cause I don't want to lose it again if I am going to buy it (scared about the renew process)

If you have details please post

Thank you

You can most definitely renew 2-letter .com domains. The measure of expiring 2-letter .org's that cannot be re-registered does not apply to .com and .net domains.

exactly, even if you have 2 letter .org u can still renew it
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Thanks for clearing that up - it's always better to ask before

Thanks again

how much you're paying for the 2 letter.com ? if you don't mind
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

I'm guessing you are paying a heap for it.
    26x26=676 of them in the whole world.

Originally posted by Bashar
    how much you're paying for the 2 letter.com ? if you don't mind
    haha...sure you are interested to know...... ME TOO!!!!

2 L.com doesn't come easy without forking out some high premium.... i am curious too

I'm interested too, what is the exact price you're paying for a 2 letter domain? Is there a site where you can purchase such domains?
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Originally posted by lorandm
    I'm interested too, what is the exact price you're paying for a 2 letter domain? Is there a site where you can purchase such domains?
    haha...

this kind of topic attracts the most attention...i realise...

2 letter .com = base price $15k and up

Ouch! I can't imagine what some people would do if it was announced that 2 letter .coms couldn't be renewed. A few leaps from tall buildings would be my guess...

well i would think the price for 2letter.com will fall like shares in wall street.

yeah 2 letter starts at 15K reseller price and goes upto 6 figures end user pricing

I know a few that have gotton them for under 10k, recently, but not too recently. And thier prices will only go up, definatly a great investment considering thier rarity. Not to mention e-realestate is booming right now if no one has noticed!

I am interested too.
    Quality web hosting PullHost.com

We pay around 8k plus two custom developed scripts (worth around 1.5 k so the total will be around 9.5 K incl. escrow service / contract fees.

Thanks again for your comments

Thats a good deal!

very nice deal, what was the domain