* [Selling] Unique website & business opportunity.

URL -

Description - Just like a Rubix Cube, BandRubix helps to guide people together who inspire to become famous in the music industry.

What does BandRubix do? BandRubix is a completely functional website. It allows users to buy credits that can be used to place advertisments and respond to others advertisments. There is an admin area where you can edit the members, give away free credits, and send out a newsletter.

Who should buy this site? I'm looking for someone who is serious about making money on the web and has some knowledge in Internet Marketing. I don't want to sell the site to someone who is not going to develop the product further than its current state.

Tips for the owner Google adwords is a great way to get a steady stream of customers. The search term , "Find Band Members" is very cheap to buy into. Currently there are no websites that are using these keywords.

PM Me if you have any offers!

Have a great day!

I assume you mean since isn't even registered ???
    I buy vBulletin licenses and vBSEO licenses!

Well yes I do.. is the correct URL

is this one of those generic cookie cutter sites?

I wouldn't classify it as cookie cutter. It is based from a classifieds script. Images and design are totally unique to the site.