Any good stable webhosting with IP ?

Hello,

I know this is not a request forum, but I did try the hostquote and all the offers I got came with NO IP and I did request with an IP.

Do you guys know a good stable company that offer hosting with an IP for me ?

I am looking for something in the

500MB Space
    5 to 10 GB a month of BW

Thanks

You will find very few hosts are able to offer you your own IP address as all IP addresses nowadays have to be justified to ARIN/RIPE guidelines. Unless you are talking SSL hosting, as far as I understand it (haven't yet had anybody who wants their own IP so haven't found out), ISPs and hosts are effectively forced to use name based hosting (where you don't have your own IP) by the regulators (which is a good thing as it prevents the unnecessary usage of large amounts of ip addresses).

Pair.com, futurequest.com and bluegravity.com are three hosts that I use because they offer a dedicated IP with every domain/account, no questions asked and there is no need to justify the need of dedicated IP.

Both Pair.com and futurequest.com offer solid uptimes. Check their packages to see if they meet your requirement.

Yes there are plenty that offer dedicated IP with their plans.
    HostCaters.com - Quality Web Hosting - Under A Gig! - Since 1999

Most places I have done business with have sold dedicated Ips
    for $0.35-$1.00/month each.

Good Luck!

elPreidente
    SiteSled.com
    http://www.sitesled.com
    100% Free Web Hosting
    Come on and Take a Free Ride!

Whats your budget?

I'm oing some statistics on webhosting average monthly payments
    DigitalGoods.info
    FREE Shared, Mega Resellers + Dedicated Servers

Originally posted by rebuke
    You will find very few hosts are able to offer you your own IP address as all IP addresses nowadays have to be justified to ARIN/RIPE guidelines. Unless you are talking SSL hosting, as far as I understand it (haven't yet had anybody who wants their own IP so haven't found out), ISPs and hosts are effectively forced to use name based hosting (where you don't have your own IP) by the regulators (which is a good thing as it prevents the unnecessary usage of large amounts of ip addresses).
    This is not at all true and was only briefly true under a policy which was repealed by ARIN several years ago. But it's a popular and persistent myth.

Kevin
    ARIN AC Member