Cool Required: ad space on anime, gaming, teen, etc.. sites

I need some advertising (468*60) for a flash banner. Looking for large, busy sites mainly in the entertainment type genre. Anime sites would be prefered. Please post offers here, and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Any budget range?
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

I can offer you space on www.rapidgaming.com, get back to me with how many impressions you are looking for.
    LNXPS - C# XPS Library

The Sun Bingo -

Any budget range?
    I have no set budget. I am looking for quality ad space on quality sites.

LindonNetworks: Can I see your stats?

i can offer it to you on www.xtremecomputing.co.uk (Getting major face lift) and www.maxpowa.com (new Site) xtremecomputing gets about 500+ uniqes per day increasing alot

I have sitewide banner availiable at my large movie review site.

http://www.movie-vault.com/advertise/ for more information. I think this is totally what you're looking for.
    Tyler Cruz
    TylerCruz.com
    PublisherForums.com: Intelligent Discussion for Web Publishers

Hi,

I run a Web Based MMORPG at PhantasyRPG

We would be happy to help you with your advertising needs. We have two different areas on our site where we show 480x60 banners.

On the main site, when users are not logged in. This also gets higher unique rate since not everyone registers who visits the site. This space is at the very top where it says advertisement.

$.75 CPM for main site.

The other is ingame advertising. Of course since we are a MMORPG, impressions go very quick on the inside of the site in the actual game.

$.25 CPM for bottom of page.

Please ignore the several banners thrown at the very bottom of each page currently. We are doing alittle testing with various programs and it looks alittle messy down there.

If you are interested please pm me, otherwise thanks for your time.

-Doug S.

I can offer you advertising on Nandayo.Net, either on the site or Forums - Or both.

The site itself is being redone, but it's still up during the process.

Unique visits a day average between 1000 and 3000, and this number is increasing steadily. Overall visits a day are in the low xxx,xxx range.

Forum Stats
    Our members have made a total of 16624 posts
    We have 1779 registered members
    The newest member is Vayneart
    Most users ever online was 261 on Nov 22 2003, 11:00 PM

Currently Online
    34 guests, 7 members 0 anonymous members

It's an Anime site, so you may be interested. Your banner would go in place of the Google AdSense banner.

We are selling advertising space on our website.

http://www.bhdmod.com

Started in October of 2002, and still growing!

The current business advertising with us has expired, so we are looking for new prospects . It will be a 468 x 60 banner on top. Last month we recieved 900-2100 Unique hits per day, with over 2 million hits for the month. Will provide proof of stats once known you are intrested.

Our google ad's we have on the site right now are getting a geat CTR%!

We are looking for $100/month. Just give me your e-mail and I can send you the proof of the stats.

--------------

88x31 ad's can be placed under the menu to the left for $25/month

---------------

Text Ad's can be placed also under the menu and the other ad's to the left for $10/month

---------------

If your intrested e-mail me a [email protected] or just reply here.

-Sherrill

Hi,
    I run narutochaos.com and its a big anime site on the anime naruto. We have more then 32,000 members and 1,000 forum members. We get 8000 unqiues a day.and heres the link for the stats - http://t.extreme-dm.com/?login=narutoch

The banner would be placed at the top of every page and we could possibly put it in the footer of the page also. We have software to track impressions/clickthroughs. Our current rates are $1.50CPM or $175 for a month. If needed, the prices can be negotiable. Payments would be made through Paypal. You can contact me at [email protected] . Please consider this offer. Thanks.

Zafar Shaikh

i pm you

Streaming to GalacNet's Cluster for only $85/mth
    Around 500,000 page views a month from our free web hosting, email and forum communities.
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster