Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Caution: AvidNewMedia

I've tried now emailing, speaking live and calling these guys up for the last few days and I can't seem to get a response.

One thing is a fact though and that is they do not support their past customers and clients.

I had a corporate website designed by Avidnewmedia a while ago and although the design itself was good, they continue to pursue unfair business practices by illegally keeping up a full replica of the site they made for me on their own server.

For example, when anyone searches for my company on Google, the first result is Avidnewmedia's local copy of my site!! My clients & partners cant send me emails, they are confused why they are redirected to Avidnewmedia and not my company's domain and the overall experience has been generally horrible the past few months with us losing a lot of business & traffic due to the confusion.

I've now tried repeatedly to get ahold of them, but even when I have been able to, they wont cooperate.

Is there any potential action I can take at this time, besides legal, which would resolve this issue?

All I want is to have it that when people search for my company on Google, they get to my site so they can see updated content and be able to contact my company.

Unfortunately, right now, all they seem to be accessing is an exact replica of my site on Avidnewmedia's domain, which neither updates or allows them to contact me.

Any help would be appreciated.
      0 Not allowed!

How can you blame AvidNewMedia for bad SEO on your website? - Ofcourse yours should come first?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by visio
    How can you blame AvidNewMedia for bad SEO on your website? - Ofcourse yours should come first?
    The least they can do is set a 'nocache' 'no crawl' robots.txt file so search engine robots dont crawl the replica site or that folder.

At least this way, they can keep the portfolio site up without it interferring with my business

But seems they arent even willing to do something this simple

Also, correct me if I'm wrong Anthony, but you are affiliated with Avidnewmedia, and this was the same argument you gave to me when I tried getting you to resolve the issue earlier.
      0 Not allowed!

czarkazm as stated to you by one of our techs (I have the log of the chat session), you need to do this using the proper procedure.

You have first spammed a comment in one of our press releases, then harrassed our technical support team (who directed you to the proper procedure). However, you have yet to follow that procedure, and insist on doing things the wrong way, including harrassment of our staff (our technical support team is for hosting clients or potential hosting clients, and cannot make any decisions regarding past design clients, and the fact that you expect them to is a bit ludicrous), and spamming in our press releases.

Furthermore, we have every right to display the design as a portfolio entry, and therefore, it is not an illegal replica of your site, as you have stated. It was agreed by you at the time of the design completion that we could display a copy of the site in our portfolio.

Our technical support staff has offered to change the name of the folder it is stored in. The only reason it is being indexed at the moment, is because of references to the design on Yaxay.

We would also be more than willing to place "no index" meta tags in the pages, but you insisted that this is not enough for you.

As stated in the chat logs, as per your threat, this post is nothing more than an attempt to slander.

I would suggest that any action you take from this point on, be in the proper procedure outlined to you by our staff.

They honestly could not have assisted you more than they have already. They provided you with contact information to submit your request......still nothing from you.

You mention that you have contacted us regarding the matter. However, you have not contacted the right depts, thus you get no effective help. The help you did receive was in the form of telling you the right people to contact, but apparently you refuse to do so.

I have nothing further to say on the matter in a public forum, and will not stoop to these types of unprofessional methods, to discuss such matters.

If you need resolution, I recommend following the advise of our staff.
    Mark - Owner/Lead Designer
    avidInteractive
    Lead vocalist for Circle7: Circle7 on MTV
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by ANMMark
    czarkazm as stated to you by one of our techs (I have the log of the chat session), you need to do this using the proper procedure.

You have first spammed a comment in one of our press releases, then harrassed our technical support team (who directed you to the proper procedure). However, you have yet to follow that procedure, and insist on doing things the wrong way, including harrassment of our staff (our technical support team is for hosting clients or potential hosting clients, and cannot make any decisions regarding past design clients, and the fact that you expect them to is a bit ludicrous), and spamming in our press releases.

Furthermore, we have every right to display the design as a portfolio entry, and therefore, it is not an illegal replica of your site, as you have stated. It was agreed by you at the time of the design completion that we could display a copy of the site in our portfolio.

Our technical support staff has offered to change the name of the folder it is stored in. The only reason it is being indexed at the moment, is because of references to the design on Yaxay.

We would also be more than willing to place "no index" meta tags in the pages, but you insisted that this is not enough for you.

As stated in the chat logs, as per your threat, this post is nothing more than an attempt to slander.

I would suggest that any action you take from this point on, be in the proper procedure outlined to you by our staff.

They honestly could not have assisted you more than they have already. They provided you with contact information to submit your request......still nothing from you.

You mention that you have contacted us regarding the matter. However, you have not contacted the right depts, thus you get no effective help. The help you did receive was in the form of telling you the right people to contact, but apparently you refuse to do so.

I have nothing further to say on the matter in a public forum, and will not stoop to these types of unprofessional methods, to discuss such matters.

If you need resolution, I recommend following the advise of our staff.
    Just trying to help but I think you need to look at your contact methods.

Your client is SCREAMING at you and that should never be the case. Having said that I too have had clients scream at me...but when they come on the forums ....that is an indication that YOU are doing something wrong. ( I now have my fingers crossed that thousands of unsatisfied clients swarm this thread

Anyway Mark...I know you have the clients best interests at heart ...but this did not have to come so far

Good luck the pair of you sorting this out. At least you are sort of talking.

Simon
      0 Not allowed!

I do appreciate your concern Simon. However, again, this client was given specific contact information, to get this issue resolved. Our technical support staff are not designers, have no knowledge of any design related business we conduct, nor can they assist a design client any further than our staff had already. He simply refused to utilize those methods.

Instead decided to use every method except those outlined to him.

It is in my opinion, screaming or not, that his intentions are not only dealing with us having a portfolio copy of his site.

Our techs openly told him that they cannot assist him, and gave him the email addresses to write to, get the assistance he needed. If he doesn't use that information, but rather decides to slander, spam, and harrass the staff that told him numerous times how to get the assistance he needed...then that is his problem.

I'm more than willing to assist him with whatever he needs, but when he approaches this with the underhandedness that he has, I'm sure you can understand (whether you want to admit that in public or not), that the willingness to help begins to dwindle away.

I also agree that this did not have to go this far. However, according to the chat log he had with a member of our technical support staff, the staff member gave him the appropriate contact information....directly after which, he stated that he will "got to every message board and sour your name." He stated the reason for doing so was because the staff member did not help him the way he wanted assisted (by making the changes he wanted.) There of course was no way for the agent to assist him the way he wanted to be assisted, because our TECHNICAL SUPPORT staff, again has no dealings in any design related business we have conducted in the past, or may conduct in the future.

In essence, that would be the same as calling Bill Gates' mother and telling her to fix the bugs in Windows.

Our methods of contact are perfectly intact, if he chooses to use them. However he has not, rather chooses to use WHT as his personal boxing ring, and AvidNewMedia as the punching bag. He stated that he was never responded to...However, I have posession of both chat logs with a live tech, and the helpdesk ticket. Both were replied to, he just did not get the assistance he thought was appropriate.

Let's keep in mind that he was also instructed that ANM no longer conducts any design related business at this time, and our staff directed him to where we have moved all design related functions.

Did he use this information? Nope.

If he's unwilling to use the methods provided to him..there is pretty much nothing we can do.
    avidInteractive
      0 Not allowed!

This is very wierd, can you not talk to your client via phone or IM now instead of continuing to prove your point?
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
    ██ Shared, Reseller and Dedicated web hosting
    An Easy Web Presence Company
      0 Not allowed!

Apparently not.

While I do not wish to continue this here.....I also do not wish to have our company slandered in the manner it is, without defending the actions taken by our staff, and outlining the assistance that was provided to this client.

However, I'm sure some of you would like me to just leave it rest with the words left by czarkazm, and allow folks to just take that as truth.
    avidInteractive
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by pmoduk2
    This is very wierd, can you not talk to your client via phone or IM now instead of continuing to prove your point?

Mark has blocked me from AIM. I've tried that route too.

As far as the truth goes, Mark, I've followed all the steps you've outlined, and still have NO resolution. As the owner of Avidnewmedia, I take it you have the authority to make the necessary changes and I'm telling you to do so.....there is a reason I've come to state my case here and that's because I can't get resolution with you by emailing you or though IM!

This is not supposed to be a formulaic game where I have to jump through hoops to get the matter resolved.

Moreover, I'm not the only client of yours who has received such lousy treatment. There are a number of other threads which state the same and I know of other clients personally who you blocked on AIM and stopped replying to after you completed half the job.

If you are willing to resolve the matter, please do it and keep your word.

Your page length defenses mean nothing if you cant put actions to your words.
      0 Not allowed!

I have not blocked you from AIM. I'm not logged into AIM (yes, believe it or not, some people have lives outside of messengers, email, and the world wide web).

By the way....it's also 9:40PM EST (I'm not in the office). I have no problem helping you Kan, but please try to be patient.

It has been close to 17 months from the time the site was delivered to you, up until this point, and while you have just now decided to use the site we designed for you, surely you cannot expect me to drop everything during my off hours to assist you with something that could have been taken care of anytime within the last 17 months (had you requested it then).

You will need to be patient, and wait until I get into the office tomorrow morning at 9AM EST.

In regards to your second request of changing portions of the site, I'm sorry but AvidNewMedia no longer holds your files. We get rid of these exactly 1 year after completion and delivery.

It is possible that your files were saved to a CD at some point during that year, before they were removed, but that will need to be researched and found...this of course is not an instant process either. On the same note however, all source files were sent to you, and can be edited at will. That was the point of sending them to you (because we don't keep them forever)

While the folder name of our portfolio copy can be changed, and the pages be downloaded, and meta tags added, this will need to wait until tomorrow morning I'm afraid, and while you may not find this suitable......that is when it will happen.

In all honesty, we have been waiting for you to finally use your site, so that we can move the portfolio page off of our server, and on to the server of our new design division. However, we needed to wait to do this, because your site is still using some of our resources. (Some of this is because of the HTML that needs changed to point to your own domain, and some because of a link used in the flash.....all of which can be edited by you with the source file)

The most I can effectively do for you, is something we have been waiting a year and a half to do anyway.....move the portfolio copy of your site away from our server, and on to the new one.
    avidInteractive
      0 Not allowed!

I think that the problem here seems to be the customer. Not the company.

If a customer of mine would treat my company like that I would forward it to my lawyer with no regrets.

You gotta be patient, design teams are not magicians like you they are. And for us, it is not by pressing a button that we solve a problem.

This topic title.. "Caution: AvidNewMedia" deserves some pursuit from AvidNewMedia in my honest opinion. I would not let this just pass.

- AF
      0 Not allowed!

The customer is always right Just remember if one is unhappy others may be. I know you're probably doing your best to help this particular customer and good luck.

czarkazm, you have to remember companies such as these get very busy, if you two discuss this over phone or IM I'm sure you'll come to an accord.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
      0 Not allowed!

We don't intend to allow it to just pass.

This is slander, and half truths.

He is right however, when you do a search for his company name "GaltNetworks" you do get an AvidNewMedia page as the top result. HOWEVER, let's have a good look at that link. The only reason it is getting indexed at all, is because it is linked to from HIS page.

You can visit their site and see that for yourself.

They have failed to remove references to our site as well. It only makes common sense that there will be reference to our company when it their company is searched for.

The page that's being indexed, is being grabbed from their own site. All they need to do is update their site, getting rid of the sample news, and that would be their link in Google, not our's.

If you don't update your site, then how is that our problem? You paid for a design, you received the design you paid for, in addition to source files, we place it in a portfolio...DONE.

You did not pay for our company to update the site for you, therefore you are left to update the site yourself. Let's not forget that at the time when we were still offering design services, we included free minor updates for all of our clients, free for 6 months. It has now been approximately 17 months since completion of this client's project.

I certainly have an issue regarding adding meta tags, although I will, because this will not fix the issue, and neither will changing the folder name, or removing the folder all together for that matter.

The link remains on their site, and will always be indexed by google, until the link is removed, and their own news added.

The statement "All I want is to have it that when people search for my company on Google, they get to my site so they can see updated content and be able to contact my company" is ludicrous all in itself, as their site hasn't been updated since the design was delivered 17 months ago, with exception to a few of the content pages being filled, with even more temporary content. This can also be seen by having a look at their site.

Again however, I would like to let this thread rest, and handle this personally (I have replied to the client's email to me, although I noticed he isn't so quick to state that, as he has also systematically left out all of the replies he has received from my staff), but I simply will not sit idle while he attempts to drag our company through the dirt, over something that is HIS responsibility. I don't expect him to see it that way however, as he himself...in this thread...has stated that he considers that using proper methods of communication is "a formulaic game where he has to jump through hoops."

It has been clients like this, that has made our decision to cease designing, and move those functions elsewhere.

"The customer is always right," while very nice in theory, is the most ludicrous statement ever devised, by some marketing guru many many years ago. The statement should be "The customer is always right, because when they're wrong they won't admit it, and will blame you anyway." That statement (the customer is always right) alone is what develops clients like this one, who choose to slander rather than use proper methods of communication as provided to them, because they feel they're never wrong in their actions, and expect the company to pay for (in reputation or money) whatever damage the client themselves cause. If you have been in business long enough, and have dealt with the public in the process of your business......you know I'm right, whether you want to admit it or not (don't worry, not many people would admit that).

I will always give the benefit of the doubt to the customer, and will not treat them like garbage, even when they're wrong. Instead we try to politely educate them.

However, how is the customer right, when they choose to spam, slander, and refuse to use proper communication. That is not any company's fault...THAT is the customer's fault.

If the company can be honest, and admit when they're wrong, then why should the company allow the customer to go on believing they're right when they're not.

By doing that, you're simply lying to them, and from our experience, clients like when you're honest and straight with them, rather than lying to them.

I'm not trying to alienate consumers, but as human beings they cannot be right all the time, as no one is perfect. However, when companies preach that "the customer is always right" rather than simply being honest, and politely showing the consumer the correct path (educating them for future reference), the client learns their way, and respects the honesty, as long as you do it respectfully.
    avidInteractive
      0 Not allowed!

I think the problem here is, that czarkazm is quite new to the online design world, and the way things work.

I'm no expert myself, but when things like this happen, there can only be yourself to blame.

You chose not to change the sample news content, edit or change the template in any way, now the thing with webdesign companies is - they usually upload the work to their own website, in order to present to you before the final files are transferred.

In this case you knew this, and after recieving the files - you chose to be lazy and not do anything constructive with them.

In my opinion you deserve every piece of slander you get czarkazm, as you've caused not only the technical support workers at avidnewmedia a hard time, but also the co-presidents and other employees.

To bring it to somewhere as public as WebHostingTalk forums has only tarnished your own reputation, in not taking the right procedures to get the problem resolved properly....whatever happens now to you, is due to your own actions.

I rest my case

"The customer is always right" - Bullsh*t
      0 Not allowed!

I think the problem here is, that czarkazm is quite new to the online design world, and the way things work.
    That's why you explain the procedure to them and help them out everyway possible, even if they don't ask.

"The customer is always right" - Bullsh*t
    Afraid so. It's what they want, if the company that you hired to do your website disagreed, then where do you go next? The customer is always right. They contracted you, you do as they wish, you're being paid for it.

EDIT: In this case it's support. If he has, like stated emailed and followed the procedures as stated by the support team that couldn't help him, with still no resolution, I believe it's not his fault.

Just my view though
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
      0 Not allowed!

well, I'm glad that not everyone shares your views - I am sure that ANM as always explain everything in full.

Just because the customer pays you to do work, doesn't make them right all the time. They pay me to do a website, so they want me to jump off of a bridge while I'm at it - all because they pay.....I don't think it works that way

Don't get me wrong, I treat clients with the most respect, but I know where to draw the line.
      0 Not allowed!

The problem is in this case, is that the support team offered their assistance, and he came here first....then after a few comments were made here....he then decided to use the contact methods advised to him.

The point is this...We have absolutely 0 obligation to this client at this time. He paid for a design....he got the design, plus 6 free month of support and minor updates made available to him. He decided to wait 17 months to use his site, and now we should be obligated to assist him? I don't think so.

The customer is NOT always right, and would like to see evidence showing where any human being is ALWAYS right.

Any client who would be turned away by me saying that "The customer is NOT always right" would also be a customer that likes to be lied to, and I don't think any customer likes to be lied to, and would be simply a nightmare to serve.

Remember, you can treat your customers like gold, without misleading them. Telling them or making them feel that they are right, when they're not, is misleading your customers.

I'm not of course saying they're always wrong. I'm simply saying they're NOT always right.

Any intelligent and sensible person knows that they are not always right, and when a company looks at them and says "You're right"....in that customer's mind, you are just kissing their a**.

Let me ask you.....

If a client said to you "I was suppose to get a free top of the line server with 20TB of bandwidth, and 1000GB of HD space, delivered to my house, free of cost, and free shipping, delivered by you personally, in your Porche, and when you got here, you were suppose to give me the keys to the Porche too, or at least that's what I assumed" would that customer be right, and now you have to deliver a free server, free connection for it, and your Porche to them? I mean afterall, if the customer is ALWAYS right, then that would mean, under any circumstance.....they are right.

A lot of companies say "the customer is always right" but when it comes right down to it, they don't believe that, and they don't stand by it, leaving them looking for ways around it.

We choose to be honest from the start, if a potential client wants to be lied to, then that's not a client we want.
    avidInteractive
      0 Not allowed!

If a client said to you "I was suppose to get a free top of the line server with 20TB of bandwidth, and 1000GB of HD space, delivered to my house, free of cost, and free shipping, delivered by you personally, in your Porche, and when you got here, you were suppose to give me the keys to the Porche too, or at least that's what I assumed" would that customer be right, and now you have to deliver a free server, free connection for it, and your Porche to them? I mean afterall, if the customer is ALWAYS right, then that would mean, under any circumstance.....they are right.
    LOL Then it that case he wouldn't be my customer. He would be the persons who offers that I think you know what I mean but through frustration or whatever other reason you're taking it overboard.

Personally threads like this do not effect my views on anyones company due to the lack of facts presented.
    ServeYourSite
    Web hosting done right
      0 Not allowed!

Of course that was an extreme example, but it would still fall under the customer always being right.

Now, don't misunderstand....he was right, while he was our client, and while were designing his site. It was his site, and he has every right to get it the way he wants, and he did. He was also ALWAYS right, for 6 months after that, if he needed minor changes, or support to get the site just perfect.

EVERYTHING was explained to him directly prior to his payment.

He decides to wait 17 months to contact us for anything (11 months after his free update and support period runs out).

When he does contact us, the support team says "Unfortunately there's not much our dept can do for you. However, if you contact our owners at the following address, explaining the situation: (email address here), they will be able to assist you"

His reply: "kj: I'll be sure to sour your company image on every messageboard you post for your inability to cooperate to our simple request."

Guess what he did? He came here first, made his slanderous post. After a few comments were made, THEN he finally followed the numerous staff member's advise.

You see, he mentioned in his first post that he tried contacting us using numerous methods. Each time, he was told the email address to use to get this resolved. He wasn't looking for that, what he wanted was for someone to just do what he asked, lose their job (because that's what would have happened for not following procedure), and he would have been happy. He knew he was in the wrong, which is why he chose to use every method possible before contacting the people that have the final say so.

He was hoping to find a naive staff member to do the task, without ever contacting higher management.

He is no longer a client, and has not been for 17 months, and he is no longer "always right."

He tried to persuade a staff member to make the change, firing off legal threats, claiming that he has lost business, and revenue. I'm just gonna assume that the unfinished content, and sample content resting on the site for 17 months, with absolutely no site updates, had nothing to do with that, if true at all.

Again, the only page on our server that is being indexed is the links in his News section, which is all sample content. If he had updated his site, with his own news, and articles, the page on our server would not be indexed.....period.

This is not our fault. We cannot take responsibility for him not utilizing or updating his site for 17 months.
    avidInteractive
      0 Not allowed!

Mark, while you continue to write philosophical and florid essays on such a small moot point, I'm beginning to wonder, will you ever fix the issue at hand?

If not, let me know and I can seek resolution through other means.

And please stop perpetuating lies like "6 months of free support" & "he agreed to allow us to host the site on avidnewmedia" because I made no such agreements nor was cognizant of such policies at your firm at the time the design was made.

Like I said, talk to me, not the audience on WHT. Reply to my 5 emails, unblock me from AIM (yes, I have two AIM screennames and you are on my alias, but have blocked me from my main one for many many months), and resolve the issue.

I'm not asking for much.
      0 Not allowed!

Again....the fix is on your end, and your end alone.

UPDATE YOUR SITE, and the issue will be fixed

No matter what I add to the page on our end, Google is still going to pick up the page, until you remove it from your site.

The news page is the only page being indexed.
    avidInteractive
      0 Not allowed!

And please stop perpetuating lies like "6 months of free support" & "he agreed to allow us to host the site on avidnewmedia" because I made no such agreements nor was cognizant of such policies at your firm at the time the design was made.
    This is crap and you know it. I still have the AIM logs from our conversations regarding this exact topic.

Also I would advise that if you're going to quote me.....quote me properly. At no point did I say you agreed to allow us to host anything. I said that you agreed that it was fine for us to place the site in our portfolio.

You're now trying to twist this to fit your version of the story, by misquoting, but that's fine, because I'm surely not the only one who has noticed.

It's simple, and this is the very last I will reply here:

1. The emails you sent previously were all to the wrong dept....the support dept who directed you to the appropriate dept, which you only emailed after you started this thread, and after you spammed our press releases, and harrassed our support staff. When one of them wouldn't do just what you wanted....you moved onto another method of contacting the same dept, hoping that one of the people you reached would simply do what you wanted them to do.

2. If you refuse to use the appropriate methods initially, then there is nothing that can be done. You have now started this thread, and actually want me to help you now, when we have no obligation to do so in the first place. You look at using the appropriate methods of contact as "jumping through hoops."

It's not jumping through hoops, it's called "procedure", and it would do your business well to learn that term, because it's the foundation of business....business PROCEDURE.

3. You continue to go on about this, completely ignoring the many posts, where I have pointed out the problem, but you refuse to fix it. The problem is not on our end...it's on your's, and I absolutely refuse to assist you in fixing your end, a year and a half later, after you have slandered us in this manner.

4. Respect is a two way thing. You have neither shown my staff, nor myself any, yet you expect us to willfully assist you, even when we have no obligation to do so (17 months later), after the disrespect you have shown.

5. Your intentions were clear the minute you bypassed the methods suggested to you, and came to WHT to bash us a little first, THEN decided to use the methods suggested to you afterwards.

Even after all of this....I will be happy to assist you, when you can begin to show respect.

While others may believe that the customer is always right.....I do not, so your bash fest and your disrespect is not going to fly with me, and won't get you any further with me. So, if you want help from me when I don't have to help you....it will pay to be a bit nicer.

Anyone that has dealt with me personally, will tell you that I'm easy to get along with, and very friendly, because I go out of my way to be, but I refuse to deal with disrespect.
    avidInteractive
      0 Not allowed!

Go to court with this individual if necessary, Mark. Promise me!
    I hate this kind of discussion. Do this private not public.

This is a total bash.

I do not know AvidMedia but from what I read here I feel like the customer is not always right. ( I also had a client like this.... URGH. Nightmare. )

What makes a client think that we will be @ their service for free for years?

You paid the site, sir. Not the maintenance or Marketing. For that you will have a monthly fee I guess.

- AF
      0 Not allowed!

The title of this thread amuses me, honestly.

"Caution: Avidnewmedia"

From my own interaction with Mark, and another designer he works with, we have had nothing but brilliant things to say about them.

Trust me, if there's ever a 'high maintenance' client, EIRCA Internet Solutions, is one of them (my company). We have 4 guys in charge here, so the idea's often change from day to day, and Mark was only too happy to integrate every single idea we ever came up with (no matter how outrageous).

"Caution: Avidnewmedia" should probably read: "Caution: I am going to rant and rave until I get my own way".

That is my opinion, just looking at this thread, as it seems you are a very difficult, if not impossible client to work with.

Simon
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by ANMMark
    [B]This is crap and you know it. I still have the AIM logs from our conversations regarding this exact topic.

Also I would advise that if you're going to quote me.....quote me properly. At no point did I say you agreed to allow us to host anything. I said that you agreed that it was fine for us to place the site in our portfolio.
    I never agreed to this. If you can show me logs where I stated verbatim that you could use our site in your portfolio in this method, I would like to see them.

1. The emails you sent previously were all to the wrong dept....the support dept who directed you to the appropriate dept, which you only emailed after you started this thread, and after you spammed our press releases, and harrassed our support staff. When one of them wouldn't do just what you wanted....you moved onto another method of contacting the same dept, hoping that one of the people you reached would simply do what you wanted them to do.
    I've mailed now twice to the right department. What more do you want?

2. If you refuse to use the appropriate methods initially, then there is nothing that can be done. You have now started this thread, and actually want me to help you now, when we have no obligation to do so in the first place. You look at using the appropriate methods of contact as "jumping through hoops."

It's not jumping through hoops, it's called "procedure", and it would do your business well to learn that term, because it's the foundation of business....business PROCEDURE.
    As stated above, I followed YOUR stated business procedure. A few days later and still no reply, no resolution.

3. You continue to go on about this, completely ignoring the many posts, where I have pointed out the problem, but you refuse to fix it. The problem is not on our end...it's on your's, and I absolutely refuse to assist you in fixing your end, a year and a half later, after you have slandered us in this manner.
    Problem fixed on my end. Has been fixed for 3 days now. Yet as I mentioned, the fix now lies on your end. Please have the decency to place a Noindex,nofollow on a clients page.

4. Respect is a two way thing. You have neither shown my staff, nor myself any, yet you expect us to willfully assist you, even when we have no obligation to do so (17 months later), after the disrespect you have shown.
    It's been under 12 months. I've respected you the entire way but when you block your clients, don't reply to emails, and don't fix problems in a timely fashion, you can see how nerving it is.

5. Your intentions were clear the minute you bypassed the methods suggested to you, and came to WHT to bash us a little first, THEN decided to use the methods suggested to you afterwards.

Even after all of this....I will be happy to assist you, when you can begin to show respect.
    Done. I have no problems playing by your rules so long as a resolution occurs. Obviously, this hasn't worked so far. Once again, I request kindly that you fix the issue.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast