I've tried now emailing, speaking live and calling these guys up for the last few days and I can't seem to get a response.

One thing is a fact though and that is they do not support their past customers and clients.

I had a corporate website designed by Avidnewmedia a while ago and although the design itself was good, they continue to pursue unfair business practices by illegally keeping up a full replica of the site they made for me on their own server.

For example, when anyone searches for my company on Google, the first result is Avidnewmedia's local copy of my site!! My clients & partners cant send me emails, they are confused why they are redirected to Avidnewmedia and not my company's domain and the overall experience has been generally horrible the past few months with us losing a lot of business & traffic due to the confusion.

I've now tried repeatedly to get ahold of them, but even when I have been able to, they wont cooperate.

Is there any potential action I can take at this time, besides legal, which would resolve this issue?

All I want is to have it that when people search for my company on Google, they get to my site so they can see updated content and be able to contact my company.

Unfortunately, right now, all they seem to be accessing is an exact replica of my site on Avidnewmedia's domain, which neither updates or allows them to contact me.

Any help would be appreciated.