differences between 2checkout and paysystems

Someone please clarify between the two. I've searched the forums and wanted to clarify before I choose between the two.

2checkout

1 - None of that refunding crap associated with paysystems. So basically with 2checkout I get notify that my client wants a refund and I can handle it from there?

2 - I can customize the processing forms to fit my page.

3 - Slow support. I emailed them with a presales question and they never returned my email. I ended up calling them and got the answer that way.

4 - I can't create additional packages later after I'm setup? Someone please clarify on this one. So I have to do everything from the beginning? What if I wanted to change my prices?

Paysystems

1 - Stupid refund policy!
    2 - Can't modify processing form
    3 - Anything else?

Go with 2checkout, I am quite happy with them.

Support has gotten a lot better, usually takes 1 day for a reply to a support ticket. And yes, you can add products after you've signed up, otherwise the service would be useless wouldn't it?

I was going to use paysystems for an upcoming project but after learning about their refund policies, they can only dream of getting my business.

Support has gotten a lot better, usually takes 1 day for a reply to a support ticket. And yes, you can add products after you've signed up, otherwise the service would be useless wouldn't it?
    In regards to this person's post , I was a little leary.

Also, in regards with the refund policy, if I checked it once a day it shouldnt be a problem, correct?

I had very little trouble with 2CheckOut and their ticket response time was decent. I had contacted Paysystems but they apparently didn't feel I was good enough for them since they seemed to have ignored all my contact attempts.

Originally posted by Setix
    I had very little trouble with 2CheckOut and their ticket response time was decent. I had contacted Paysystems but they apparently didn't feel I was good enough for them since they seemed to have ignored all my contact attempts.
    both of them never replied to my emails, but i was able to get them on the phone. very friendly and all, but now i may be forced to use paysystems as WHMAutopilot doesnt integrate with the new 2checkout system.

well if you can call paysystems 1800 number, they'll be able to answer your question right away.

Originally posted by Reality Hosting
    well if you can call paysystems 1800 number, they'll be able to answer your question right away.
    they'll tell me what I want to hear. I want to hear testimonials from real users.

I think Paysystems are much better for higher volume and yes their refund policy is a little daunting but there are benefits with them too...

Jazz999

Re: differences between 2checkout and paysystems

Originally posted by kubicle
    3 - Anything else?
    Paysystems recurring deletion e-mails still don't arrive (close to a year after the problems started) so we have to log into the control center and check for deleted accounts each day. Turns out customers aren't recieving the delined notices either now so the first they hear of their card failing is our e-mail directly to them.

They also haven't been able to process Amex for over a week (or is it two weeks now?) meaning all customers using those cards (ie almost half of them) and slowly falling out of our billing system.

Disgusted.

Checked with a support muppet today and got:

Me: Hi, Just wondering what the situation is now with Amex?
    Veronica: It is still not processing.
    Me: The reason why?
    Veronica: There is a gateway problem preventing both servers to correctly communicate
    Me: your end or Amex?
    Veronica: both ends.
    Me: Any idea on an ETA? Close to half our business runs through Amex
    Me: that's hundreds of accounts
    Veronica: I do understand that and I apologize for the inconvenience but we do not know when it will be fixed.
    Me: Great. Thanks

Go with 2Checkout - they have to be better...
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Originally posted by kubicle
    both of them never replied to my emails, but i was able to get them on the phone. very friendly and all, but now i may be forced to use paysystems as WHMAutopilot doesnt integrate with the new 2checkout system.
    a patched whmap was supposed to be released last friday per brandee in the whmap forums. didn't come out but i guess it will be soon.

the new release is supposed to fix the incompatibility problem with 2checkout.

Originally posted by boeki
    a patched whmap was supposed to be released last friday per brandee in the whmap forums. didn't come out but i guess it will be soon.

the new release is supposed to fix the incompatibility problem with 2checkout.
    i emailed two administrators and made a post on their forums and still no answer.