More hacker trouble?

I found a weird link in my Webalizer stats under the top referrers listings. I always try to click the links I am not sure of and take a look at them. I have found some interesting links for sure but this one has me worried.

The link is "XXXX:+++++++++++++++++++++++" and when I click on it the page not found window comes up with a suggestion that I try the home site for this link. They show only "S" for the home site and when I click on that it does nothing but the hour glass is on in my browser so I know something is going on or the page is stalled.

I have had my site hacked before and this looks like another attempt.

Any ideas guys?

I get this too - I also notice avantbrowser.com is in all my personal sites referrers no matter how big or small the site is hrug:

Andrew
    NetHosted - UK based hosting solutions.

I also notice avantbrowser.com is in all my personal sites referrers no matter how big or small the site is
    I've seen some referrer entries in my logs lately that lead me to believe they represent a new kind of spam: referrer spam. I think the spammer's hope is that (1) you'll click on the referrer link wondering "who is this that sent traffic to my page" or (2) your webstats will be publicly available and thus the referrer link will represent a free link to their site.

Tom
    http://www.dynamis.net
    A small domain host focusing on personalized service.

Originally posted by dynamis
    I've seen some referrer entries in my logs lately that lead me to believe they represent a new kind of spam: referrer spam. I think the spammer's hope is that (1) you'll click on the referrer link wondering "who is this that sent traffic to my page" or (2) your webstats will be publicly available and thus the referrer link will represent a free link to their site.

Tom
    Yeah I agree fully - these were my thoughts on the matter too

Andrew
    NetHosted - UK based hosting solutions.