most reliable host - price not an issue

If price wasnt an issue who would you choose for uptime and stability. Looking for a cpanel host in North America. thanks.

Since this looks like you are asking for opinions and not a recommendation based on first-hand experience, I would choose

United States of America
    or would gladly hook-up to your bank account
    Computer Steroids - Full service website development solutions since 2001.
    (612)234-2768 - Locally owned and operated in the Minneapolis, Minnesota area.

pair doesn't have cpanel you might try
    P4HOST.COM -- Specialize in quality Web Hosting solutions.
    Affordable -- Prices are very comparative
    Reliable -- Very low load average guaranteed. 60 day money back. Fast Support --Support Forum -- Providing hosting since 2003

Quebec, Canada
    PierreB - Montreal

New York, NY
    Is *uptime* your number one concern?

How much space / bandwidth are you looking to obtain? There are many "mission critical" hosts out there but depending on what you're looking for, I could point you in different directions.

Brendan Diaz

thanks for the suggestions. Venturesonline seems pretty decent. Looks like they have alot of staff. Yes uptime is my number one concern. resources would probably be in the 1-2GB storage/30-50GB transfer range.

not sure if they support cpanel but definitely consider:
    rackspace or skynetweb

London Ontario, Canada
    There are hosts out there that average 100% for months upon months at a time.

I guess the question should really be which hosts out their offer Terms of Service agreements you can live with, and which ones exceed their TOS the best.

A company committed to people serious about their websites - If you don't DO LOGIC - what do you do?Check Us Out

EU - east side
    Based on reputation for uptime and stability I would go with Pair too. The actual control panel is of a lower importance for me. If I were to choose between great uptime and a wonderful control panel I would go for the uptime... anytime.

Greetings: if looking at dedicated servers; if looking at shared hosting.

Thank you.
    Peter M. Abraham
    LinkedIn Profile