Thread: Help

Unhappy Help

Okay here is what happen. Where I work this women (age 25) is a manager. She works to support her child, and her mother was taking care of her child. Now her mother doesnt want to help watch her child while she is at work.

Promblem - Her child has Insomia (SP?) (Where he can not be near many people), and another problem (active starts with a HA)

Now that her mother will not watch for her child while she is at work she eaither has to quit to watch the child (and lose the kid because of no money) or send him to Foster Care.

No one wants to watch over him, and she doesnt know what to do.
    I am back....

FYI - Insomnia - can't sleep
    Agrophobia - can't be near people
    Hyperactive??
    Brad Baker www.rochen.com
    Rochen - True Premium Shared & Reseller Hosting since 2000
    Better Support: Expert support 24/7 from Red Hat and Cisco Certified Engineers
    Joomla! Core Team Member Joomla Tutorials

Originally posted by badbaker.com
    FYI - Insomnia - can't sleep
    Agrophobia - can't be near people
    Hyperactive??

Yes Agrophobia almost sounded like Insomnia (Because she was crying when she was telling me this), and yes Hyperactive. I have known the family for a long long time (now about 12 years), and their must be away to help her .
    I am back....

Has she contacted the local child services administration? Oftentimes local governments either offer or can suggest alternative daycare for children with problems.

there are low income programs for people in need like that, I have some family members at DHHS, if you need some program lists im pretty sure i can get a hyperlink for you.
    Benoît Brookens III
    President - Dataracks, Inc.
    Dataracks.net | Ultra-Reliable Hosting.™