1/2 Rack w/4 mbps burstable - Only one for sale!

Special this week only!

If you are interested in this offer only contact me through WHT messaging please. This is a limited special offer.

This offer is for the stated configuration of 1/2 rack and 4mbps connection as stated below. We can and will offer other configurations on request. We are going to offer special configurations which I will append to this one each day next week or as they are requested by WHT members.

Offer: 1/2 rack w/ 4 mbps
    Cost: $1800/month ($100 Setup - We rack them for you or with you)
    Rack: 2-Post Standard
    Power: 10 amps (One Drop)
    Ports: 10/100 FD (One Port - Layer 3 switch)
    Rate: 4 mbps sustained and un-capped.

We do not cap the bandwidth transfer rate at the router or switch. We do monitor it and you can have access to the MRTG reports.

This is for a 12 month contract. Shorter contracts cost more. Contact me for details.

Any unannounced Network outage lasting longer than 20 minutes is free for the day.

If response or future business allows us to reduce costs it has always been our practice to pass those savings on to our customers. Even those customers under contract where we could continue to bill at the higher rate.

Datacenter is located at the switching facility of the local telco here. They also operate a local ISP from the same facility. We have had very very (knock on wood) few network issues over the years we have been there. This is a secure true datacenter setting with all the expected facilities like UPS, Generator power, FM-200 fire suppression and environmental control.

Again drop me a message here on WHT if you are interested in this offer, other co-lo configurations or have questions.
    cPanel Partner NOC -StoreSense E-Commerce Partner
    Personal, Business, Co-location, Reseller
    Negociated pricing on 1-12 month Contracts
    [email protected] www.dpssystems.com

1u-2u Pricing w 100GB/month

For 1U or 2U Pricing

2-Post Standard Rack
    Rate: $55/month (Setup $25)
    Bandwidth: 100 GB/month
    Power: 1 AMP power
    Port: 10/100 FD Burstable
    IPs: 5

Some People have asked about where the DC is located. It is located just north of Pittsburgh, PA. Site is multi-homed with Verio, AT&T and Qwest. There is private fiber to downtown Pittsburgh where a second DC is located with another set of multi-homed connections.

We will give tours to locally with prior arrangements.
    cPanel Partner NOC -StoreSense E-Commerce Partner
    Personal, Business, Co-location, Reseller
    Negociated pricing on 1-12 month Contracts
    [email protected] www.dpssystems.com