* Help Me with Colocation in UK

Hey guys
    Ive got 3 servers from US DCs and now i want to do colocation in london and want to setup atleast 6-7 servers. anyone whois willing to help me with that. Actually ive never done colocation before and i need 1-2 servers for myself with proper dos protection and 2-3 servers for someone who has a small webhosting company from UK wont disclose name and 1-2 servers for a community in London. Message me if someone want to share cost or want to help me with anything. You can treat me like a noob in colocation but i know enough i think.

thanks
    _Shamend
    <<Please review forum rules for signature formatting restrictions>>

You might want to check out:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=266838

for some London companies who do colo. If you want to chat some more, feel free to PM me, I'll gladly answer any questions you have.
    Kris - nitrohosting.net
    Premium Dell Windows/Linux dedicated servers in London
    Great value shared hosting & ADSL.
    PM/Email for no-obligation quotes.

Do you have any idea of your total space (in U), power and bandwidth requirements?

If so, try PMing or emailing some of the UK hosts around here, or post a quote request using the link at the top of the page...
    Robin Balen
    Gyron Internet Ltd - http://gyron.net/
    UK colocation, managed hosting and connectivity services with 100% uptime SLAs

I have got some good quotes form uk providers but uk dedicated servers r not in demand , any reason why is that ? is it because of bandwidth ?
    and where to get cheapest Cpanel License

pls reply n help me
    tnx
    _Shamend

They're not in demand?
    Robin Balen
    Gyron Internet Ltd - http://gyron.net/
    UK colocation, managed hosting and connectivity services with 100% uptime SLAs

we see a lot more demand for collocation than dedicateds, because people seem to like the happy-feeling that they own the boxes

in the UK space *generally* is not the expensive part - quality bandwidth is what costs ...

^HD^ :: will you want access 24/7 ? remote hands?
    as a general rule for dedicateds you wont ever get access to the kit, for colo you only get access if it's in a rcak specifically for you

from your post a quarter rack sounds like it woudl suit - what kind of badwidth level/data-transfer amount are you looking for ?

will you be putting in a switch and taking it as a cat5- feed for all the servers, or installig a router and a managing the split up yourself ?
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

hey

I have managed to get 5 servers so far and got a nice qoute form one uk DC as well. I will get back to you if i got more questions
    tnx a lot guys for helping me so far

Best of luck HD
    Welcome to the UK market.

Regards,
    Thomas Currie
    Europhase UK Limited - XEN/OpenVZ UK/US Virtual Private Servers | R1Soft Backups for Web Hosts
    Custom R1Soft Backups | UK/US Web Hosting | UK/US Virtual Private Servers
    99.9% Uptime SLA | Non Overloaded Service | Guaranteed Ram / Resources
    Company: SC345142 VAT: GB-947754180 Tel: 0870 4710 895