I'd like to offer my services to any that want an amazing product. I have many packages that would fit your needs. If you think my prices are high, you get what you pay for. If you want a great looking, quality design that surpasses any other you'll want to use my services. I have four package plans, they are:

Basic Package - Offers regular static site design which costs $500.00 dollars.

Intermediate Package - Offers site design with flash effects and other special graphics and will cost only $1,000 dollars.

Advanced Package - Offers full site design, flash effects, flash intro, and other graphics which will cost $1,500.00 dollars.

Custom Package - Offers your choice of flash, logos, business cards, or a combination of all the above. The price of the Custom Package varies and the client may choose which package shown above he may want to incorparate into his/her purchase.

(Note: Prices will vary on all packages. The client may customize his package to his needs if needed.)

My Portfolio:
Authentic Hosting
Template Choice
Datah.com (Flash Only)
Cirtex Hosting (Flash Only)

To view the rest of my portfolio, go to: www.freewebs.com/ourwork

If you like my quality of work and would like to order a template, request a custom template be designed please e-mail me at: [email protected], thanks!

If you have any questions, comments, or orders please e-mail me, thanks!

Best Wishes,