what the best hosting.. plz

hiii

can you tell me...... what the best webhosting ??

thx

hi

well, if you meen which site offers the best webhosting services, then there is no ONE answer.

Lots of sites have their benifits and disadvantages. its up to use to analyse what features you need, how much of a reliable service you want and how much your are willing to pay.

for a reliable uptime service and good support with average features, i would reccomend oneandone.com. (ive had good experience with them). but there are still loads to choose from, take your time, look around and find the best choice for you.

Saqib Mughal

what's you favorite food

This is like asking what's your favorite food. Everyone has his own preference. It's up to what's important to you.
    I recommend you read through some of the earlier posts about hosting companies. There are a lot of them here.

If everybody here would agree on one best hosting company (ultimate hosting solution) then I believe the whole forum would have little value to speak of. It could just as well be reduced to an advert for that company.

Mr. saqibisdon
    thx for your reccomend... i will take care it.

Mr. mazsola
    i agreed with you.. but some body had good experience with hosting company... and i need thier reccomended

Mr. Dan .. thx

Good experience? DeviousTrap.com

Message DeviousTrap on AIM, he's helpful and the uptime is great.

Re: what's you favorite food

Originally posted by mazsola
    This is like asking what's your favorite food. Everyone has his own preference. It's up to what's important to you.
    I recommend you read through some of the earlier posts about hosting companies. There are a lot of them here.
    Actually I'd say its more like asking "What is the best food?" which of course there is no answer because it is based on opinion.

Try a host quote stating your needs in a host etc and I'm sure you'll find a good host to suit your needs.

Originally posted by Thursday
    Good experience? DeviousTrap.com

Message DeviousTrap on AIM, he's helpful and the uptime is great.
    I think there is some sort of rule against advertising your own website. Not that advertising that site will get you anything seeing as there is no website at that location (Just a crappy splash screen)

its not my site, its the person thats been hosting me for a year. dont get fooled by his splash either --;

thx LZHost

but i need names plz

I don't have experience with them