Advertising campaigns that bring you at least as much money as you've paid ?

Is there an advertising campaign where you make as much money as you spend ? I mean like you pay $100 and get some customers that also make you $100. The problem is advertising does make me money but only on the long term. I would like an advertising campaign that causes me to make as much money as the campaign costs immediately so I can immediately by more advertising... Do you know any campaign like this ?

From what I know there can be people who will guarantee you clicks or sales but then after you have actually paid for it and started complaining the "advertising company" will disappear and then some how or another pop-up with a new name else where...

Well as answer to your question -- NO

Advertising as you have said is more of a long term thing. It takes a lot of time to cut into the market and do some branding for your product.

Unless you are selling HotCakes in Winter whnere there are millions of starving people around, I don't think you would get something like immediately returns or EXPENSE = RETURNS immediately.....
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

If you understand "advertising" as building brand awareness, then no, you won't make back your initial outlay quickly. Building brand awareness takes a lot of time, and constant advertising, and needs to be understood in the same light as making a long term investment. Hit and run advertising is generally very ineffective.
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

Well... if we are not going to build any brand awareness in the advertising campaign and it be short hit and run type.... it wouldn't relate to his question on "Pay $100 Gte back $100 or more" question now would it?

For example :
    Quick hits and click to your site? Pay $1.99 for 100,000 hits? Wonder where they come from.... I am sute less than 1 would be interested in your site. even if you do this 100 times you will still get close to nothing....

BUT wait....
    Can you please define Campaign Time Duration?? Just incase your campaign is a 5 year campaign or maybe its a 2 day campaign?
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

actually this was very common since 3 years, when adwords of google was click cost $0.07 ..but not now at all

only one option, is findmyhosting.com which take %15 commesion only if you already sold an account. but because of crowd there in FMH it become very slow process.

may be affiliate with some other web master related sites will give you what you are asking for

On Google with every 100 Dollar I spend I get around 60 back. I will make money if most customers stay for more than a year. It would be really cool if there was a campaign that gave you like 20 signups for what you earn from them...

Well.... this is because like in the shopping mall there are a lot of "Window Shoppers' and the fact that we are paying for these Window Shoppers is what is sucking up the revenue....

There is really no fast or sure win way to do it......
    Its like your current strategy, when they continue with their subscription you will be earning by then.
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

I would like an advertising campaign that causes me to make as much money as the campaign costs immediately so I can immediately by more advertising... Do you know any campaign like this ?
    Advertising doesnt work like that. If it did then everybody that ever tried it would be an instant success.

You need to play with several methods of advertising and be in it for the long-term until you find a recipe that works for your business.
    Matt Wallis
    United Communications Limited
    High Performance Shared & Reseller | Managed VPS Cloud | Managed Dedicated
    UK www.unitedhosting.co.uk | US www.unitedhosting.com | Since 1998.

...it COULD work like that, no?

hmm, im thnking, the best thing you could so is an affiliate scheme...

people but your banner or logo or whatever on their site, and if anyone clicks on that and puirchases a pckage from you, give the site which displayed your banner a percentage of the profit, say 10%.

this way, you only pay out when you make profit.

most advertisments at tradedoubler work in this way.

anyway, good luck!

Saqib Mughal

The problem with the advertising thing is: Where do you get people to join your program ? You would have to pay for them as well...

I do very little advertising - haven't advertised since late 2003. Generally, if I spend $100 on advertising it will generate $200 in revenue. Because 80% of my customers pay yearly - I realise that revenue fairly quickly (within three months). So, after taking out gross costs, there ends up being a small return on those customers aquired through advertising in the first year. But, again, I am talking about small budgets here and only picking up a handful of customers at a time. Which is fine as development work is taking up half my time these days.

I once paid £130 to advertise in a magazine in the UK to advertise www.propertones.com, never got a single order from it
    John Heslop

What kind of mag was it? :p
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

a ringtone magazine called "the ringtone magazine" I know bad choice , considering they sell ringtones in the magazine for £1 and their affilates which included me for £4.50
    John Heslop

LOL well you wouldn't have know it was a bad choice until you have actually tried right?

But I was wondering if any one have any suggestions how a free hosting company should advertise? Because if in relation to the topic for this thread, returns per sign up is $0.00 LOL
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

, well if your a free host there will be companies/websites that will advertise you for free, as your free? Seriously people will advertise free stuff for free providing it's free
    John Heslop

people will advertise free stuff for free providing it's free
    Wow... you lost me
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

lol, I think I've lost myself , what i mean is free stuff is always a yes, people will recommend free stuff, advertise free stuff because it's free
    John Heslop

Ah..... but I was thinking where would I advertise....
    Because I have tried Overture and Google and well..... Advertising does not level up with the returns

Now I am advertising on multiple site
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster

Yes that's true... You can easily get 100 new members with free webspace without spending any money for advertising. I just think it doesn't pay off because all these people will never want to buy anything and the advertising space they deliver is not valuable.

yeah.... I agree.
    -=- GQ Hong -=-
    GalacNet WebMaster