What should I do?

What should I do if someone steals my design?
    http://www.geocities.com/unlimteddomains/

However it is in geocities and has no contact?

Any comments?

Try contacting Geocities and explain the problem, they can contact the person or even take the site offline. I am sure they will try to help you reslove this.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Will that lead to legal issue to that member? I believe the user is probably a 14-15 year old which might not know the seriousness of copyrighted material. I just hope that he can remove the pictures.

If it were me, I personally would not worry about it - however, each person has their own set or priorities; that would certainly not be one of mine.

However, if you really wish to do something about it, the best thing that you can do is contact Geocities and, as Adam said, explain the situation.

I agree, the person is probably 14 or 15, however since he does not list any contact information you say, then you're unable to contact him personally - so you'll need to contact Geocities instead.

I think he copied a portion of it, best to contact geocities, dun think geocities will do anymore than remove him.

bmfzcrew@hotmail.com

I went to http://www.geocities.com/unlimteddomains/ and tried to signup for a domain name. When I came to the PayPal Payment page, I found that his account e-mail address is the above.

Therefore, I'd firstly try and contact him before you actually contact Geocities, if you wish to be the "good person".

So, you are able to contact him actually.

Thanks everyone. I just have to ensure my designer deserves what he is paid for and his rights. So I have to make sure nobody infringe the rights of the lawful parties. I would however do not want to harm a innocent kid just because he wants to start something.

Have informed geocities and shall seek their assistance.

Thanks anjay. I shall deal with him myself since it involves me.

Regards

I don't think he willchange the design, no matter what you will discuss with him. You should go directly to the higher authority (Geocities), but my best guess is that they would answer that it's personal content and they just provide the service. Nevertheless, you should contact Geocities directly.
    Lorand R. Minyo
    Co-Founder @ Neveli

Thanks anyway. Emailed geocities but no reply from them yet.

Legally speaking, you should give the offender an "opportunity to cure." This means sending a "cease and desist" letter which states your claim to the design and that he is "hereby notified to immediately cease and desist"--giving him an opportunity to right his wrong.

An effective C-and-D letter will cite copyright law and what constitutes infringement and that you are prepared to pursue all legal remedies available to you should he fail to comply.