Arrow Site Optimization & Search Engine Submissions Service $20/month

Site Optimization & Search Engine Submissions Service $20/month

Submit and Optimize your website to over 700,000 Search Engines, Directories, Link Pages, Online Malls, Classified Sites
    Our spider system will check all the links on your site and submit them all to the search engine (1-unlimited links)
    Submit to all search engine every week (Semi-Auto)
    Submit to FFA site, message board everyday (Daily)
    Keywords analysis and optimize (Compare your keywords on your website with the top ranking site in google)
    Help you to generate doorway page to improve search engine ranking

What can be expected?
    Boost the search engine ranking
    Improve traffic
    Keep your website stay in the search engine database longer as we keep submit your site continuously.

Price $20/ month
    Payment method: paypal

If you are interested, pm me for details

Is this an Automated optimization?

It is semi auto and we will reply the email for you manually.

Most of the job are done by hand but not system

if u r interest, plz pm me for the details like the site i am working, u will see how the engine link to ur site

sent the details to you already

We can also do manual submission and gurantee your site will list top 10 in Yahoo, Altavista, Alltheweb, MSN, Lycos. Non paid ver. If we can't, we will refund all the money. The price for this is $300 and it take 90 days to do that.

May I know what does top 10 means? Search for webhosting and we are in top 10?

Sorry i reply it a bit late, bcoz it is mother's day today
    Need to prepare something.

"host" is a keyword...and it is next to impossible to get in top ten, because it is a"keyword" and that word is related to multiple departments of IT and Non IT senario, like guest/host, hosting services etc..
    We should go for key phrases, like : 'web hosting services', 'hosting services newyork' etc...(examples)
    once we select a suitable key phrase, we will optimise for it

So you meant UltraUnix would get top 10 searches?

We are already

Just sending you the complete things. an hour or so

Thumbs up

Originally posted by UltraUnixNET
    So you meant UltraUnix would get top 10 searches?

We are already

You only need to send me your url and we will analysis it.

Originally posted by siplnettech
    Just sending you the complete things. an hour or so

Well, that's because our name is unique, doubt anyone would come up with similar name but is that the host name that you are going to optimize?

It depends.
    As you said your name is unique, it is more easy to list in TOP 10.

For a name like "linux hosting", it is quite difficult and impossible to list in top 10 in such a low price

Originally posted by UltraUnixNET
    Well, that's because our name is unique, doubt anyone would come up with similar name but is that the host name that you are going to optimize?

billybala, in your post, you say you submit sites to FFA links and message boards daily. I thought the general SEO consensus was that FFA links don't work well anymore and that posting to forums with your link was considered spamming (with the exception of your signature).

You also mention doorway pages. Again, I thought that most search engine optimizers stopped using doorway pages because they have the possibility of getting your site banned or penalized. Could you elaborate on these areas please?
    3D Host - Web, Movie & Active Worlds Hosting (Since 1998)

sir, i think u r also an expert in seo. So let describe it briefly.

The semi-auto website submission plan aims to help the new site or beginner to jump start. The FFA, message board, and forum message can help them attract traffic.

The Doorway pages are Search engine designed pages created with "keywords" which are relative to the content on your site. These pages are designed to outperform any traditional web page and attract the search engine.

I am working on a website which i submit it 4 weeks ago with this method.

It has around 107,655 links back to my site now. I think it worths to pay $20 to has this performance

Moreover, the little traffic and links also help in alexa ranking, it is good for a new site(beginner) to rank in alexa( around 910,xxx) wihout any advertise.

For the spam issue, we will solved it by conifrming the listing manually and reply to the search engine.

This small website submission plan does not gurantee any performance and traffic, but can help the beginner to jump start.

If everyone can list in the top 10 in the search engine. Then i will not charge them for $300 for that.