New Zealand

Another site turns up on my domain

I have recently registered and when I go into my site, it comes up with some Island Style Travel site. There is NO WAY I have put this site there, but when I am in cpanel the pass prompt keeps reappearing and when I try to log in witht the correct username and password it goes to an error page which says it is from Island Style Travels server. What is going on?
    Is this a DNS problem or what? Please help me!

hmm best one to ask is your hosting company.

you sure from the spelling?

the problem with godaddy it doesn't show the whois data if the domain is newly registered seems a problem in their system.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

London, United Kingdom
    i just see a blog frontend on that url ...
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

I am guessing the problem is solved becuase i see directory structure when clicking on the domain.... Hopefully you just have to add the index page in the www folder.... Similar problem happened to me long time ago and i changed the dns information to the parked servers again one more time and this time it worked...

Good Luck 2 U