Domain DNS Problem

I'm trying to setup NS1 and NS2 on my domain (I think I set them up correctly on WHM).

I put ns1.bihira.com and pointed it to an ip and then I put ns2.bihira.com and pointed that to an ip (on whm).

Though when I go to my registar (godaddy.com) I try and make new nameservers NS1.BIHIRA.COM and NS2.BIHIRA.COM and point them to the IP's. Though it returns and gives me an error.

Error: (545) Entity reference not found

Btw, it's been about 2 days my domain has been on the server (I just created ns1.bihira.org and ns2.bihira.org and they worked, but my .com domain won't point to the new IP's in the registar, so for right now I'm using my .org domain to make my domains point to the new server).

Anyone got a solution or reason why it's not working? Btw if I sound confusing, I'm sorry. If you don't get it, I'll try and rewrite it to make it better explained.

Also I have searched, but I can't find a solution.

you need to register NS1.BIHIRA.COM & NS2.BIHIRA.COM at godaddy to be able to point domains to it.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Bihira.com is registered at godaddy. I'm trying to actually make the nameservers at godaddy is what I meant, because I'm sure I already set them up correctly server side.

(I've made nameservers at godaddy.com before). Though this time when I make the NS1.BIHIRA.COM and NS2.BIHIRA.COM nameservers at godaddy and point them to my IP's, it gives me the 545 error.

Though the strange thing is, I setup (just to test) at godaddy.com name servers for my bihira.ORG name "NS1.BIHIRA.ORG" and "NS2.BIHIRA.ORG" to the ip's I was going to use for .COM domain, and they worked. So I'm just wondering why my .COM domain won't allow me to point to the nameservers at godaddy.

Basically I'm seeing if anyone ever has run into this issue, and has a solution. I also sent an support email to godaddy.com but they had to move the email up to higher to thier development team.

maybe godaddy doesn't allow to use the same IP addresses for more than 1 nameserver ?

contact godaddy support for more info, although its possible at other registrars.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi